Gibson Brands Forums

ALL HANDS ON DECK.

Steven Tari

After over a month of mandatory 7's, things finally slowed down and I got a couple days off. We called a couple, couples over for some jamming and social drinking. One couple brought their 17 year old son with them, who loves to play guitar. While playing I had one of my fingers thats been messed up a couple times dislocate itself. So I stopped pulled it back into place took a shot and kept on playing. After the song the young boy had to say what messed up hands I had, arthritis and all. So after a debate what a guitars players hands were to look like. We put our hands up to get them judged by our wives to see who's hands were messed up and who's were not. I won the messed up hands, but the boy got ticked when the ladies were telling him they wish their hands were young and smooth like his. He started whining that we were picking on him till his Daddy told him that he was sounding like a little Bee-Itch. So the debate is rolling over to the forum. What does a guitarist hands look like? Here's Mine.

Picture314.jpg

Try taking this picture without someones help. LOL

I agree. But you can tell he works for a living. Is it true that high dolla guitar players get their hands done up? So far and the rest of the time (Except the young one's still going to school) we'll probably see working hands on this forum. Well see if there are more stubby hands like mine or long fingers like blackie. Only time and participation will tell.

There you go getting sticky fingers again!!

Filling a prescription eh?

Heh...just takin' out the trash.

I just got off the phone with a friend who tells me they're halfway done with harvest. They're 10 days in with a crew of 10, working 10 hour days, have hung up 50 pounds so far. That's approx. $20,000.00 in labor...so far. Startin' to make those trimming machines look more and more attractive.

Archived