Gibson Brands Forums

YANKEES!

Shnate McDuanus

Baseball needs a salary cap.....Example.....This thread.

I second that. What a messed up system between the owners, the juicing, the speed, beer in the club house to come down from the speed, the player's union, and the insane salaries some of these players make.

The cap is working in the NHL. Why is MLB so behind the times?

Amazing things happen when you spend more on a pitching staff than other teams spend for a whole team. You can't always buy a World Series, but if you try long enough, you'll eventually get one. Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for Microsoft.

(disgruntled Cardinal fan)

YANKEES!

What...nobody else cares? ...:D

not at all...

here's a little fun fact for you' date=' did you know that A-Rod really wanted to be a Met, but settled for the Wankees, I mean Yankees and that was on the Post. Just kidding (fun fact is true tho) Congrats!

Sincerely

Mets fan 4 life

since 1985

[img']http://unsportsmanlikecomment.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/cardinals_mets_baseba_rumb_211.jpg[/img]

not at all...

here's a little fun fact for you' date=' did you know that A-Rod really wanted to be a Met, but settled for the Wankees, I mean Yankees and that was on the Post. Just kidding (fun fact is true tho) Congrats!

Sincerely

Mets fan 4 life

since 1985 [/quote']

Wilpon and friends wouldn't let him open AROD-MART stores at Shea and everywhere else.... Scott Bora$ couldn't get his percentage of a trillion dollars so he pulled the plug on the deal...

At least he had a good series. Good to see Jeter, Matsui, Rivera and Pettitte have good games. Posada was ok and the "ringers" played well..

Archived