Gibson Brands Forums

Song you can not listen to anymore.

Big Bill

I kind of like the chacarron song.

TY for posting, I'm not even kidding xD

I think in MY generation Teen Spirit was the one that got SO overplayed!!

I wanted to kick the radio for half a decade.

The four songs listed are SO epic I couldn't take their names in vain.

Blasphemy!!!!

I kind of like the chacarron song.

TY for posting' date=' I'm not even kidding xD

I think in MY generation Teen Spirit was the one that got SO overplayed!!

I wanted to kick the radio for half a decade.

The four songs listed are SO epic I couldn't take their names in vain.

Blasphemy!!!! [/quote']

No,

Chacarron.

It wouldn't let me vote but no worries because I'm still okay with those songs. I even get into Bohemian Rhapsody if it's playing on the radio in the car. I start singing it at the top of my lungs. Very therapeutic.

My song to add to that list would be Another Brick In The Gawddamn Wall by PF. I HATE that song.

All of these songs are staples of a rock n roll diet. I'm sure all of us have learned at least two of those four songs as guitarists. Frankly, I can't listen to any of them anymore- I GET IT. I voted for "Freebird", simply because the first part of the song (not the solo) is now agonizing torture, whereas the rest of the songs simply do not bring anything new into my mind.

All of these songs are staples of a rock n roll diet. I'm sure all of us have learned at least two of those four songs as guitarists. Frankly' date=' I can't listen to any of them anymore- I GET IT. I voted for "Freebird", simply because the first part of the song (not the solo) is now agonizing torture, whereas the rest of the songs simply do not bring anything new into my mind. [/quote']

When I was gigging, a night would not go by without an obnoxious drunk demanding to hear Freebird. One night I threatened to hang myself in the men's room with a guitar cord. "PLAY FREEBIRD MA'AN!!"[angry]

Archived