Gibson Brands Forums

The buckethead les paul is up for grabs now.

dem00n

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's say John Doe buys a Buckethead Signature Les Paul guitar. He gets really good and becomes a star known for playing his Buckethead Signature Les Paul. Perhaps some day in 20 years there will be the Gibson John Doe Signature Buckethead Signature Les Paul model guitar :-

Let's say John Doe buys a Buckethead Signature Les Paul guitar. He gets really good and becomes a star known for playing his Buckethead Signature Les Paul. Perhaps some day in 20 years there will be the Gibson John Doe Signature Buckethead Signature Les Paul model guitar [crying]

hahaha :P

They will add 2 inches and 2 frets to the neck' date=' but they won't buy some freakin Dimarzios?

crazy....[/quote']

Gibson only uses duncans, EMG's and their own pickups i think.

Anyway at least they didnt use EMG's...though it would be nice to some nice duncans on them.

Not for me, but I have to agree, this IS one of the only true signature models, not just someone's favorite finish. With the changed specs, this will make for a truly different guitar. It does look really clean, a little too clean for me, but hey, it works for people.

It's kinda cool, not gonna lie, but I have tons of other plans for my 4 grand

Indeed' date=' have you seen that guy play? He's got f-ckin' camel spiders as hands![/quote']

Yea, and his hands look still long even on the larger fretboard.

I really like how they oversized the body to the point that the longer, larger neck looks in perfect proportion.

I am sure there are a lot of players out there that are excited about this. Some of these specs is not something you can change at home.

The MSRP is low IMO.

Archived