Gibson Brands Forums

Can I Post my band here?

MessyPRS

Well then, in that case.

You can find the tracks at www.myspace.com/blowituprocks Explicit content warning, I'm in charge of the guitars, not the vocals.

We also really need help on building the myspace if anybody is good at that.

Thanks guys! Enjoy! (hopefully)

Thanks! We've been trying to get in with some big PR and A&R people to try to get some exposure in the U.S and definitely the UK. I went to the UK this summer man I tell you' date=' I never felt so at home as I did in London. [/quote']

Glad you enjoyed it in London[biggrin] Enjoyed your music very much as well; I wish this place had more music talk and more clips off everyone.

My parents booked my wife and I tickets to go to Florida funnily enough last night! My wife has been to NH before but has always wanted to go to Disney World!!

Welcome to the board

Matt

Good stuff.

For some exposure you may want to post it in The Cellar here.

Cool stuff AXE...i may do so. I play music as a hobby these days so its not so much exposure i am looking for. I guess it depends on how you define that term right?

I do want people to hear it and give me feedback - good or bad. [biggrin]

Thank you!

I was on the ESP forums, posted it on there, you can google it... its UGLY... they are not soo nice of fanboy's... don't even listen to the songs, just made fun of our look. But, in that experience I realized not all metal heads like myself, also like rock too, lol. Some really funny stuff on there though.

Hehe...alright i posted my defunct bands link in The Cellar...lets see the hatred fly!! :-k

Kidding...i hope I can get SOME constructive feedback though...:)

If any of you are not part of that forum and want to check it out....

http://www.myspace.com/knuckle

MessyPRS, if you would prefer that I delete this post and start my own thread, just shoot me a PM - i just thought its easier this way...and i'm lazy. :)

Thanks!

I LOVE Gibsons, specially Explorer's. Everytime I go to Guitar Center I sit there and dream of owning the 50's Reissue LP that I'm playing. But more than anything I can't afford a good Gibson yet, I can afford the prs ce 24 because it was cheap, dinged up but built well - First guitar I buy when I get paid, is a custom shop Explorer.

How could you be a guitar enthusiast and not love Gibson? Every brand today is somehow ripping off either Gibson or Fender. I don't much like the sound of single coil PU's so I'm of the Gibson mindset. To those of you lucky enough to own them, I am envious.

Oh and I also think PRS's look retarded. But I'm proud to joust with one because it plays well and sounds excellent and I could afford it. Back to what I was saying before, I searched for years for a great EXP and couldn't find one. However, I'm actually trying to sell off a guitar I got as a present that I don't play (ESP KH-2(not my style)) - IF I can sell that I'm resuming the 80's EXP (or custom shop if i win the lottery) search.

Archived