Gibson Brands Forums

Busy Day?

Murph

Congrats Surfpup. I went from nowhere, had a busy weekend, and about sh!t when I looked at it Sunday night.

I have dialup, so haven't heard your tunes but everybody says you smoke, and I wish you the very best, my friend.

As for Jocko I'm shocked. Just got online, so I don't know what happened, I'll research some later.

Anyhow, best of luck, Surf.

You have no idea... Everything as smooth sailing and the all of the sudden.... Wham!!

The thread with the Rosewood got confusing, and I didn't know if they were investigating Jocko for 2 months, or Gibson buying Rosewood?

Congrats Surfpup. I went from nowhere' date=' had a busy weekend, and about sh!t when I looked at it Sunday night.

I have dialup, so haven't heard your tunes but everybody says you smoke, and I wish you the very best, my friend.

As for Jocko I'm shocked. Just got online, so I don't know what happened, I'll research some later.

Anyhow, best of luck, Surf.[/quote']

Thanks, buddy. I was pulling for you to rally. Now I have to try to make my life sound interesting! I'd just as soon hear about yours.

As for Jocko - I don't know what's going on either. I missed all the action apparently. (Day job ya know).

What? What happened? Guitarest was a fine moderator. I don't get it. I'm just checking in since late last night so I missed it too.

Nobody really knows.

There was an investigation........

That's all I got.

Archived