Gibson Brands Forums

Another interesting gadget...

Lowdown

Yeah....

I dunno.

It's like an answer to a question I never asked.

For what it costs to put that on yer axe you could have one of these;

http://cachepe.zzounds.com/media/quality' date='85/brand,zzounds/tu-2-76e1bb729f96f8d9af972b3096702307.jpg[/img']

http://www.bossus.com/gear/productdetails.php?ProductId=122

No mods and headaches on the guitar that way, and for the money you just can't beat 'em!

Indeed... and there's more to it: you can tune ALL of your guitars with it[thumbup]

I was actually about to post that' date=' I saw the N Tune and I found it interesting, not necessarily made me want to buy one, but interesting. I would prefer to stick with my tuner, rather have a pedal one but I will stick with mine for now[/quote']

Yeah,that's exactly what I thought. I don't intend rushing out to buy one - my trusty ol' TU-12 has served me for 20+ years and has never skipped a beat.

But,this thing is just...well,interesting is all. Hey,I love gadgets![biggrin]

Lowdown!!! I have just come back from the pub and my good mate's daughter has just kicked my *** at pool!!!

To each their won

Matt

[biggrin] Sheyit Matt. Don'tcha freaking hate that!

Reminds me of a drummer mates ex-girlfriend;she was a freaking pool shark. SCARILY good. Never' date='ever saw anyone beat her. She won competitions,had trophy's,you name it. No one ever wanted to play her when sober but after a few sherbets we thought we could always whip her butt - it always ended in tears - ours of course. She was a wild cat too that one.Good with the put down.Never took crap from anyone. Was also a barmaid,good for slipping us a freebie or 3 or that extra nip[biggrin']

Sorry for the hi-jack fellas.:-s

[biggrin] Sheyit Matt. Don'tcha freaking hate that!

Reminds me of a drummer mates ex-girlfriend;she was a freaking pool shark. SCARILY good. Never' date='ever saw anyone beat her. She won competitions,had trophy's,you name it. No one ever wanted to play her when sober but after a few sherbets we thought we could always whip her butt - it always ended in tears - ours of course. She was a wild cat too that one.Good with the put down.Never took crap from anyone. Was also a barmaid,good for slipping us a freebie or 3 or that extra nip[biggrin']

Sorry for the hi-jack fellas.:-s

LOL

My wife is awesome at pool too so I am used to the fairer sex whipping my *** LOL.

Matt

I think it's a cool concept.. and probably has it's applications. On one hand, it's nice to be able to tune your guitar without another piece of equipment. On the other hand however, you're buying a piece of equipment that can only tune one guitar. I guess it just depends on your situation.

Btw I'd probably buy it just to say I did but it'd probably be just one of those things that I put off doing . You know kinda like " oh maybe tomorrow I'll do it " 2 years later somebody would ask me "Hey Scott did you ever put that tuner in your guitar? ,My reply " I'm getting to it, maybe tomorrow lol"

Archived