Gibson Brands Forums

Motley Crue

swleary

Man, I LOVE Motley Crue and have been a fan of theirs since like 1983. I've seen them a bunch of times over the years and the last time I saw them was last year on their Cruefest tour where they played better than they ever have.

They get blasted a lot because of their whole look and, aside from Tommy Lee, they're not the most technical player but they write great, catchy songs that stick in my head.

Viva la Crue! m/

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5fyw4dMUNo[/YOUTUBE]

One of the bands I would love to see. I've always been a huge fan of Mick Mars,the musician and the person.

DuaneV, COme on now, you were drunk and coudln't get in to it. You can be honest with me, you dress up like the Crue and air guitar in the mirror. Just saying lol. Kidding with ya DuaneV

The Dirt is one of the best rock biographies out there. Could not put the book down. I still think Vince Neil is one of the worst singers of that era, with Tom Keifer being the all time worst.

My fellow Greek, Tommy Lee, is a mad man on the skins. Who else has the balls to play a 32" kick?

Being a big blues fan, I try to hate them, but they have some tunes that I love. Dr. Feelgood, and Without You being a couple. I remember before MTV was available where I live Looks That Kill being played on HBO's Video Jukebox.

Darn it Rich, now you got me all fired up, gotta learn some of the Crue's old stuff and drive the wife crazy lol. Now I wish I could be soon have to go see a patient and take some blood and stuff lol . Gotta love hurting people for a living ,,,,,NA lol

One of the bands I would love to see. I've always been a huge fan of Mick Mars' date='the musician and the person.

DuaneV, COme on now, you were drunk and coudln't get in to it. You can be honest with me, you dress up like the Crue and air guitar in the mirror. Just saying lol. Kidding with ya DuaneV[/quote']

LOL[biggrin]

They were great, just scary[blink] .....They played on Halloween Night.

Love the Crue.

I was in seventh grade when a friend handed me a tape of theirs and asked me to give them a listen.

She also got me into G&R. I had been all about Prince, Madonna, MJ, and George Michael 'till then.

Girrls Girrls Girrls is one of my favorite songs.

I crank them up if they're on the radio but I don't own anything by them.

First Crue tune I learned to play was Piece of Your Action.

Still love Mick's Playing!!! Saw them on the Girls Girls Girls Tour when they came to Portland. Nikki was slamming JD like it was water and even fell on his face...uh Bass. He got up and raised his hands and everybody cheered!!! lol

Great concert!!!

Archived