Gibson Brands Forums

I am so done....finished....never again

Bluemoon

That's it. I am done with the Bears. They suck. They always suck.

I hope the McCaskey family rot in hell.

Go Greenbay!!!!!!!

The Cubs also suck.

Go Cardinals!!!

I'm in the SF Bay Area...You're talking to the man with no feet.....(Raiders and 'Niners SUCK worse than the Bears!)

People always blame the QB. Grossman would have been better if he didn't have to run for his life every time he got the ball. It's the offensive line that needs attention. Put Peyton Manning behind those slugs and see how cool he looks.

I'm in the SF Bay Area...You're talking to the man with no feet.....(Raiders and 'Niners SUCK worse than the Bears!)

No the Niners don't suck like the Bears!! Have a little faith people. 5-0 in Superbowls come on we willl get back there!

You should be ashamed for quitting on your team yeah Cutler sucks but hang in there, when Urlacher gets better you will be a better team, not to mention you have no receivers!

No the Niners don't suck like the Bears!! Have a little faith people. 5-0 in Superbowls come on we willl get back there!

You should be ashamed for quitting on your team yeah Cutler sucks but hang in there' date=' when Urlacher gets better you will be a better team, not to mention you have no receivers![/quote']

Remind me again when I don't have to wear a bag over my head to watch 'em on TV in my family room.

You should be ashamed for quitting on your team yeah Cutler sucks but hang in there' date=' when Urlacher gets better you will be a better team, not to mention you have no receivers![/quote']

You don't know pain until you've been a Bears and Cubs fan.

Archived