Gibson Brands Forums

I am so done....finished....never again

Bluemoon

I wish I could be a Sox fan. But the stadium sucks. It has no character.

In the summer of '62, after I graduated 8th grade, I spent a couple months in the Chicago area, visiting my Uncle and Aunt. He took me to what would turn out to be the only MLB game I saw live in 40+ years at old Comisky Park. Sox vs. Angels. Too bad the "new" stadium doesn't get better marks from the fans. As much as they spend on the damn things they oughta build 'em so the fans'll love 'em. And I don't mean the peeps in the boxes, either.

In the summer of '62' date=' after I graduated 8th grade, I spent a couple months in the Chicago area, visiting my Uncle and Aunt. He took me to what would turn out to be the only MLB game I saw live in 40+ years at old Comisky Park. Sox vs. Angels. Too bad the "new" stadium doesn't get better marks from the fans. As much as they spend on the damn things they oughta build 'em so the fans'll love 'em. And I don't mean the peeps in the boxes, either.

[/quote']

I think "Cellular Field" is a good example of not what to do with a baseball stadium. It does, however, make for a pleasant family experience--good food, amenities, etc. It is just not a good place to watch a game.

Never give up! We Buffalo fans had it much worse than any team mentioned here. Our Bills went to the Superbowl four times in a row and lost each time. Our Sabres have been to two Stanley Cups and lost both times. The Bills haven't been to the playoffs this decade. Both teams have never won a championship. But I'll never give up on my teams. The Sabres will win the Stanley up this year and the Bills will be Superbowl champions next year!!!

Crybaby Jay Cutler doesn't have the talent that he had in Denver. He got big Ego over Josh McDaniel's wanting to bring in Matt Cassel who would have given him some competition and to try to cut down the gun sling errors that Jay was making. Granted he does have a gun slinger type arm, but he makes too many mistakes and gets pick off I mean his interception rate is up to 25. I'd be surprise is Lovie Smith or Jerry Angelo is around next year.

I think in the end Kyle Orton got the better end of the deal granted the Bronco's are making too many mistakes that cost them games. They went 6-0 into their Bye week and came out and started making mistakes and too many penalties and that's why they will most likely wind up going 9-7.

Yeah yeah yeah. Just try winning the Super Bowl and the Stanley Cup in the same year. Our taxes went sky high just to pay for the victory parades. Jeeesh ya bunch a whiners!

(Go Steelers Go Pens)

benandsid.jpg

Gotta be tough. You obviously would be better off with losing teams.

Try being a Tottenham Hotspur fan or an England cricket fan.

It will drive you totally insane!

Ha! I'm the only supporter in all of Oregon' date=' USA for the Titchfield Common Men's Lawn Bowling League. Think you'll ever see THAT on the tube? Think anyone cares about what's happening in Hants?

Not bloody likely! [biggrin

Archived