Gibson Brands Forums

Good day for...

surfpup

[thumbup]

All are georgeous Surf! I have a soft spot for Goldtops however... Ok' date=' give us newbs the descriptions now, what are they...? [/quote']

Thanks - just regular working man types... No fancy reissues or anything

1997 CL-10

2005 Faded Standard tobacco

2007 Classic gold top w/Pearly Gates replacement pups

Nice... Love the acoustic!! Lets see if someone post some outside guitar pics with snow....:-

How 'bout one of my DIF by the fire pit..and then the fire pit in the snow? (Remember' date=' I'm in the SF Bay Area, so it only snows here during the period of EXTREME Global Warming!)

[img']http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac94/DanvillRob/DSC01308.jpg[/img]

DSC03135.jpg

How 'bout one of my DIF by the fire pit..and then the fire pit in the snow? (Remember' date=' I'm in the SF Bay Area, so it only snows here during the period of EXTREME Global Warming!)

[img']http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac94/DanvillRob/DSC01308.jpg[/img]

DSC03135.jpg

Just too beautiful, Rob. You must be very happy with it.

kewlpics_smilie.gif

DSC_0011.jpg

Killer shots man. What are you using on the individual LP shots to get them to stand up like that? [thumbup] They seem to be defying gravity. I'm always looking for a safe way to prop up guitars to photograph. I get nervous leaning them up against a wall or something, but I don't really like just taking a photo of a guitar in a stand. Anyway, nice work. They look great.

Killer shots man. What are you using on the individual LP shots to get them to stand up like that? :-k They seem to be defying gravity. I'm always looking for a safe way to prop up guitars to photograph. I get nervous leaning them up against a wall or something' date=' but I don't really like just taking a photo of a guitar in a stand. Anyway, nice work. They look great.[/quote']

Thanks. They are defying gravity. I'm a wizard (did I forget to menton that).

Actually, behind the guitar I drove a 1x2 into the ground at an angle so it would function kind of like an easel for the guitar. I attached a rag to that to give the guitars something to lean against. I liked the idea of the guitars coming out of the tree stump.

Archived