Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Birthday Jimmy Page

jaxson50

Jimmy!!!!

The very first riff I ever learned from my Dad was "Baby Please Don't Go" by Them. Little did I know I had learned a Jimmy Page riff.

Happy Birthday, hope you sent Joe Walsh and Jeff Beck a thank you note for giving you your Iconic Guitars all those years ago.

Jimmy!!!!

The very first riff I ever learned from my Dad was "Baby Please Don't Go" by Them. Little did I know I had learned a Jimmy Page riff.

Happy Birthday' date=' hope you sent Joe Walsh and Jeff Beck a thank you note for giving you your Iconic Guitars all those years ago.[/quote']

Wanna know somethin', FM? Hold on to your...whoa...we just had an earthquake! Right here in Orey-Gun. 1630 hours. Hafta watch for it on the news. Musta been a goodern, too, cuz we seldom really feel 'em here but my office was shaking. LOL! OK, here's the big surprise...I just found out for the first time EVER that JP played that great lead on the Animals cover of BPDG. Thanks for making my day, compadre, that blows my mind. [drool]

I was pretty shocked when I heard about it. Oh' date=' and don't worry about those Quakes, they grow on ya after a while [unsure']

LOL! Oy, we got enough of 'em when we lived in the quake state. This one was tiny compared to anything we felt down there...but for up here, for us to feel it and our chairs to move? Boy, it was as good a Disneyland! [biggrin]

LOL! Oy' date=' we got enough of 'em when we lived in the quake state. This one was tiny compared to anything we felt down there...but for up here, for us to feel it and our chairs to move? Boy, it was as good a Disneyland! [biggrin']

They're fallowing you around, bro. It's been a while since we felt on in this area, but I have a Stratocaster that bears the scars of one we had in '92. [biggrin]

They're fallowing you around' date=' bro. It's been a while since we felt on in this area, but I have a Stratocaster that bears the scars of one we had in '92. [sad']

Man, you don't EVEN want us to start having the big ones up here in the PNW. We'll open up a ring of fire that'd make John Cash jealous. [biggrin]

Hey Cruzn...ah... glad this is a pm instead of a post....[-(

Are you sure it just wasn't gas? You know how us old farts are... a little slip here in there...

but you actually moved your chair? You da man! #-o

How would you rate it, a 6? [biggrin]

and a Happy Birthday to JP and EP!

Hey Cruzn...ah... glad this is a pm instead of a post....[-(

Are you sure it just wasn't gas? You know how us old farts are... a little slip here in there...

but you actually moved your chair? You da man! [biggrin]

No big deal. Mine's a glider. LOL!

How would you rate it' date=' a 6? [biggrin']

USGS rated it at a 6.5 But they didn't get the sniff-o-vision. #-o

and a Happy Birthday to JP and EP!

Archived