Gibson Brands Forums

Buckethead

dem00n

WHOA! HE'S AMAZING!

Forget Wes Montgomery' date=' Alvin Lee, Earl Hooker, Andres Segovia and all those other guys--Buckethead is my #1![/quote']

facepalm2.jpg

No one is taking away anything from those guys dude.

btw, I listened to that Rory Gallagher bloke. The man can play.

Buckethead?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!........

So, SG fan 420 posts a Mystery Link.

I almost NEVER follow a link out of a forum (or any website for that matter) even if I know where it leads.

I can see it's YouTube' date=' but I really don't care what's on the other end of it unless it's embedded....

facepalm2.jpg

I listened to that Rory Gallagher bloke. The man can play.

And I'm thinking hmmmmmmm.......

"Wonder if SG 420 posted another Rory Gallagher clip to blow 'em all away? Good job!!!"

So I go back and click on the link and all hell breaks loose!!!!

[blink] [blink] :-k[blink][crying][blink][blush][scared][confused][blink][scared]

Look, kinda like the Emerald City at the end of the Yellow Brick Road in the Wizard of Oz, the NeoCon Compound

is at the End Of The Internet out here in the middle of the Sonoran desert.

Sometimes I have more than my share of surfing challenges.

But trying to open that clip got me as far as a box that said something about "Jordan" and "Buckethead" while

my computer went ape-sh!t and locked up. I could not close the box, or even end the program.

Finally had to power it down to get it to quit bouncing around on my big-*** steel desk.

Restarted my computer and my anti-virus software is running a scan like a monkey on cocaine.

Not only was there no Rory Gallagher clip where I assumed (my mistake) there was, God knows what kind of

freaky sh!t hit my CPU like a herd of water buffalo in a panicked stampede.

Moral to this story?

Don't even fxcking go near anything that says Buckethead on it.

Like that was a lesson I really needed to learn anyway....

[-([angry]#-o[confused]

Buckethead?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!........

So' date=' SG fan 420 posts a Mystery Link.

I almost NEVER follow a link out of a forum (or any website for that matter) even if I know where it leads.

I can see it's YouTube, but I really don't care what's on the other end of it unless it's embedded....

And I'm thinking hmmmmmmm.......

"Wonder if SG 420 posted another Rory Gallagher clip to blow 'em all away? Good job!!!"

So I go back and click on the link and all hell breaks loose!!!!

[blink [blink] :-k[blink][crying][blink][blush][scared][confused][blink][scared]

Look, kinda like the Emerald City at the end of the Yellow Brick Road in the Wizard of Oz, the NeoCon Compound

is at the End Of The Internet out here in the middle of the Sonoran desert.

Sometimes I have more than my share of surfing challenges.

But trying to open that clip got me as far as a box that said something about "Jordan" and "Buckethead" while

my computer went ape-sh!t and locked up. I could not close the box, or even end the program.

Finally had to power it down to get it to quit bouncing around on my big-*** steel desk.

Restarted my computer and my anti-virus software is running a scan like a monkey on cocaine.

Not only was there no Rory Gallagher clip where I assumed (my mistake) there was, God knows what kind of

freaky sh!t hit my CPU like a herd of water buffalo in a panicked stampede.

Moral to this story?

Don't even fxcking go near anything that says Buckethead on it.

Like that was a lesson I really needed to learn anyway....

[-([angry]#-o[confused]

Sorry man, I was just jumping on the Buckethead bandwagon, I really don't like him that much, I happen to like that one song. I don't know how to imbed that link, so I posted the direct link to that clip, I didn't know it was a B.S. link, honest. Sorry Bud, no hard feelings, I hope.

Because I have a special box for the crappy music I enjoy despite its total lack of artistic value, I can say I like Buckethead. He is in the box with the spice girls. I'd rather see the spice girls live, though.

Honestly he's not bad. If I played like him I'd be in awe of myself.

Then again I wouldn't expect to get a record deal, why with so many good players in this world.

Seen better, seen worse?

Because I have a special box for the crappy music I enjoy despite its total lack of artistic value' date='[/b'] I can say I like Buckethead. He is in the box with the spice girls I'd rather see the spice girls live, though.

You're under the wrong impression Izzy. Seeing as you haven't heard his catalogue though I'll let it slide :)

imho it's his compositional ability that sets him apart from the rest. Anyone can shred with a lot of practice, composing a great tune is a different story entirely.

Archived