Gibson Brands Forums

Neo

guitargreg1993

Isn't amazing? The guys who can really kick someone's butt are always the ones that never want to do it. Take a lesson from any martial arts instructor and they will tell that the first rule on fighting is to "walk or run away when possible." Yeah Neo can kick my butt...when it comes to a lot of things! The man knows a lot on a variety of subjects, including guitars. I'd gladly take a "butt kicking" from him any day because by the end of it, I would have learned something new...

And maybe some of you guys can identify with this;

I live with Fear everyday - sometimes she lets me buy a guitar.

[cool]

As far as the "never want to do it" thing, I figure my first weapon is the key to my truck.

I don't heal as quickly as I once did, and I'm a little too old to be arrested for fighting in a parking lot now.

Those days are behind me now, at least I hope so.

Cuz then I would have to face Fear after my bail was posted....

:-k

And maybe some of you guys can identify with this;

I live with Fear everyday - sometimes she lets me buy a guitar.

[cool]

As far as the "never want to do it" thing' date=' I figure my first weapon is the key to my truck.

I don't heal as quickly as I once did, and I'm a little too old to be arrested for fighting in a parking lot now.

Those days are behind me now, at least I hope so.

Cuz then I would have to face [b']Fear[/b] after my bail was posted....

:-k

Glad to hear you have thought about what you can do and are willing to do. For some gun owners I know, they say they will use their gun when bad conditions arise, which is just stupid.

As a young person who enjoys firearms, thanks for not mucking up the system for me. :-k

You have a lot of options, if need be, I would prefer to use a couple thousand pound truck that can get me out of there, then a gun.

Thanks GK.

But I've always prided myself more on the ones I managed to stay out of - yet still resolve the problem.

no problemo.... and that disposition is very respectable. unfortunately' date=' i have a rather opposite disposition.... i dont take ANY s**t from ANYONE. if anyone f**ks with me or says something to hurt my honor/pride, i have no problems popping the guy in the face. :-

2 word question:

Who Cares?

2 word answer:

I DO.

I wouldn't have started the topic if i didnt, eh? #-o

bromance at its finest

wtf is with everyone's obsession with bromances on this forum?!?! [biggrin]:-s

I could kick all your asses.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :-&[lol] [lol]

Neo probably didn't even know this guy existed before he posted this [lol]

nah. i highly doubt that.... ive started topics praising Neo before.... :-

I threw up a in my mouth a little bit. :-&

what, did you choke on *ahem* something?!?!

just sayin.... :-

[biggrin] Of course he got in here ASAP to soak up that praise and talk about himself.

No ego problem though' date=' right? [/quote']

Even more telling is your willingness to jump in and stir the sh!t.

You don't post for weeks at a time, but then make a bee-line for any thread that mentions me.

Doesn't matter if I post in it or not.

Is the aroma that pleases you, or do you just a have a fly fetish?

I get it, you don't like me.

Most everybody else on the forum is smart enough to figure it out too.

Believe it or not, I will survive.

Oh, and I wasn't gonna go there but...

It's not ego.

It's well-placed confidence.

THAT is what some people find most disturbing, reveals their own inadequacy maybe?

I dunno, don't care.

Not a factor in my world, and I really don't care about the mechanisms others use to cope with life.

And I don't follow YOU from thread to thread like an internet stalker to talk about your medicines.

How long do you want to continue this?

I say we call it quits here on the forum.

Stop making unwarranted, unprovoked personal attacks on me, and I won't spank you in public.

Neo probably didn't even know this guy existed before he posted this

Oh yeah, the "bromance" guy puts in his 2 cents....

GIANTRobOT420 is in the same fan club as Bol316.

Absent for extended periods, then shows up when the sh!t-stirring starts.

Again, I don't know what the appeal is - the aroma, or the flys that accompany it.

Funny, I was just yesterday chatting with the Mod Squad about both of them.

Ironical, eh?

I'm not really sure what a "bromance" is.

I'll leave that to the resident experts on inappropriate adult male relationships.

Seems that's their prime interest.

i dont take ANY s**t from ANYONE. if anyone f**ks with me or says something to hurt my honor/pride' date=' i have no problems popping the guy in the face. :-k

[/quote']

Spoken like a true high schooler......I have no beef with you kid, but that comment made me laugh. I don't know you, but when someone says something like that on the Internet all I can think about is Scappy Doo or some character like that. I'm not saying YOU are like Scrappy Doo it's just the image that popped in my head

This thread went south fast, I hope it gets locked soon.

I always like hanging around musicians and enthusiasts because of the laid back attitude that is often associated. It's sad that these forums seem to diminish this thought. I wonder if some of these folks that troll and look for trouble ever listened to music let alone picked up a guitar. There's so much more forums on the web that cater to these cage fights, why come here?

This is one of those threads where it seems to me you either write something kindly and germane or ignore it.

We know Neo is a picker although as I recall he's made no claim to great virtuosity. We know certain things will bring a stinging return. We know some like to push buttons but we're not quite certain why they seem to enjoy such stuff.

Interesting.

Yeah, it likely wouldn't hurt to lock the thread.

m

Archived