Gibson Brands Forums

Can I use mouthwash throw off the breathalyzer.....

Blackie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THIS from the young guys who would give anything to wake up next to ANY girl!!!

:D/

Ah' date=' the folly of youth!

[biggrin

Actually I wouldnt.

I value it (we all know what I'm talking about). I'm not going to just throw it away.

Yes I do actually have ballz for those of you who are amazed by what I just said.

I value it (we all know what I'm talking about). I'm not going to just throw it away.

[biggrin] :D :-s:-s[bored][blink][blink][blink]

God knows I did' date=' every chance I got.

My entire freshman year in high school I was dating a girl who was a senior, and she had her own car.

You know what THAT means....

[cool

1974 Ford LTD 4 door.

LOTS of room in that thing!

bottom line.. if you drink and drive you deserve all you get.

drink driving is a selfish act and i have no sympathy for folk who get busted for it.

Fact: Between 12 midnight and 5 a.m. 80% of all drivers are legally drunk. It is far more common than most people realize.

When you have to drive and you've been drinking the best thing to do is a) repeatedly breath deeply' date=' 50% of the alcohol in your system will go out through breathing, and :-s eat a chocolate bar prefferably one of those that have peanuts, that one's just in case a cop pulls you over.[/quote']

What does the chocolate and peanuts do for the cops?

I'm thinkin' when it mixes with the beer you'll... well that's what we call, around here, the Hershey Squirts. Beer and chocolate should not be mixed

What does the chocolate and peanuts do for the cops?

I'm thinkin' when it mixes with the beer you'll... well that's what we call' date=' around here, the Hershey Squirts. Beer and chocolate should not be mixed[/quote']

As I explained earlier, it was a joke (I too thought blackie was talking about moutwash having alcohol could make him "score" positive... so eating chocolate would take away the smell of alcohol, but of course it would defeat the purpose of moutwashing[lol])

He needs to see what drunk drivers do to the people they cause accidents with. Not funny at all . No one Has to drink and drive. they make that choice. Sad thing any one wants to drink and drive. From some of the comments i've seen, some think they can . Sad . Use a Cab. Call a friend or your wife.

And how many smart drunks do you know?

Plenty mate. Let me assure you.

Most drunks are not put in the position they're in because they "really" want to be there.

That "bum" in the park drinking from his life line was more than likely an upstanding citizen who through no fault of their own' date='lost their house/family etc. and lost his way.

OR has a mental problem through which alcohol helps the voices become whispers for a little while.

So...be a little bit more thoughtful and careful in how you choose to voice your opinions on a subject that may hit a bit close to home for you OK mate. Nothings always black and white...there's always other shades in between.[bored

So...be a little bit more thoughtful and careful in how you choose to voice your opinions on a subject that may hit a bit close to home for you OK mate. Nothings always black and white...there's always other shades in between.

You're assuming I was making assumptions.

I'm at a loss to see how you've made that leap and then took it upon yourself to correct me.

And how close to home it may or may not hit is something you have no idea of.

Sorry.

The "smart" drunk I'm talking about isn't the non-functioning alcoholic, homeless, or jobless.

I'm talking about ANYBODY who's been drinking the evening away and then gets pulled over

on the way home from the party without any previous game plan for dealing with the cops.

Can't stand up, pants unzipped, smelling like a brewery, telling the cops they aren't drunk.

THAT'S what I was referring to, you'll recall I said we've all seen the video?

The more the cops question them, the more stupid sh!t they say.

This goes for ANYBODY who's had way too much to drink.

A few months ago, I saw on the news where a guy got home drunk and his wife was pissed.

He swore he had not been drinking, she wasn't buying it.

So he drove himself to the police station to demand a breathalyzer test - and failed miserably.

Smart drunk, eh?

No,that's your assumption.[biggrin]

No reason to be sorry at all.

The only reason I wrote what I did was because I had recalled you writing in a previous thread about your family's problems with alcohol. Was NOT ever trying to be narky. Let me make that very very clear.

I've seen enough crud in my lifetime personally that will haunt me forever.

Yet,the local fun thing to do here for a while (thank god it's stopped) was to roll the local bum(s) in the park and then set fire to them. Yes. That's right. Fire and fun. That bloke is someone's brother,son,father and there's a hell of a lot of females out there too.

I will agree with you,there's is an idiot out there right now tanked up and doing things that will end up scarring someone for the rest of their life.

So...wasn't meaning to jump down your throat,but unfortunately that's just how I read your post.[biggrin]

demotivational-posters-rock-bottom.jpg

I have no sympathy for drunks or drunk drivers either no matter what put them there. I spent ten years scraping what was left of truly innocent victims off the roadways after drunks thought they could drive just fine and then adding insult to injury I was hit by a drunk driver myself while sitting at a red light and it cost me two years in the hospital, a broken back and hip, 30+ surgeries the loss of my right leg at the knee and so far 25 years of pain. The accident was at 4:00 p.m. on a saturday afternoon and he had a blood alcohol of .28 (almost unconscious) and I was in full uniform and riding a marked motorcycle so he was a little more than slightly impaired.

Since then I've buried two close friends who have been killed on bikes while on duty so sorry but no sympathy left at all, I guess it's true what they say - I gave at the office.

Fact: Between 12 midnight and 5 a.m. 80% of all drivers are legally drunk. It is far more common than most people realize.

yes perfectly aware of that, the idea that you can go to bed for a couple hours and get up then drive to work etc..

I have very strong views on this, my best friends brother was guilty of this regularly. In the end he chanced his luck to often and was killed when he rolled his car. We were all gutted at the time but thankful that nobody else was involved. Its too easy to take the risk but i urge people to think twice.

Archived