Gibson Brands Forums

Can I use mouthwash throw off the breathalyzer.....

Blackie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No driving here.............mouthwash has 21% alcohol so I don't need to drive to the store for more alcohol

Ima just drink this blue stuff...........mmmm minty fresh....uh oh......what other chemicals be up in dis.........stuff

When you have to drive and you've been drinking the best thing to do is a) repeatedly breath deeply, 50% of the alcohol in your system will go out through breathing, and [cool] eat a chocolate bar prefferably one of those that have peanuts, that one's just in case a cop pulls you over.

Best advice.......dont drink and drive.

I have lost two people very close to me. Both were hit by a drunk behind the wheel.

I think in this day and age after all the knowledge we have about the subject, if a person STILL gets behind the wheel while

intoxicated they should be charged with attempted murder.

This is a very sensitive subject with me.

just in case a cop pulls you over.

Ya know' date=' there are many cops out there who I think are complete jerk-offs in the [i']only[/i] job they can do without getting fired for being a complete ***. Overall, I have respect for law enforcement in general, and especially the guys with integrity. But it occurred to me years ago that all but the dumbest cops are way smarter than all but the smartest drunks.

And how many smart drunks do you know?

Cops are gonna win 99% of the time.

The only variable in the equation is just how bad the drunk is gonna lose.

We've all seen the video...

And with many states having "impairment" laws with even trace amounts of alcohol, you're going to jail.

You're going to spend a lot of money.

You're gonna be spending a lot of time in court.

You're very likely gonna be unemployed.

And even Wal Mart won't hire you with a criminal record.

Not worth it.

No way, no how, no where.

Don't drink and drive even if your cocktail of choice is Scope and orange juice.

(I think if you were drinking Scope to get a buzz, it's most likely you couldn't afford the orange juice to mix it. Perhaps I should relink my statement? [biggrin] )

Ya know' date=' there are many cops out there who I think are complete jerk-offs in the [i']only[/i] job they can do without getting fired for being a complete ***. Overall, I have respect for law enforcement in general, and especially the guys with integrity. But it occurred to me years ago that all but the dumbest cops are way smarter than all but the smartest drunks.

And how many smart drunks do you know?

Cops are gonna win 99% of the time.

The only variable in the equation is just how bad the drunk is gonna lose.

We've all seen the video...

And with many states having "impairment" laws with even trace amounts of alcohol, you're going to jail.

You're going to spend a lot of money.

You're gonna be spending a lot of time in court.

You're very likely gonna be unemployed.

And even Wal Mart won't hire you with a criminal record.

Not worth it.

No way, no how, no where.

+1

well put.

Man you've seen nothing :-k would you believe how imbecile cops are down here? They prowl in groups half a mile down the road from all popular discos and bars... then they pull over anyone comming out, and don't even test you, they just ask for money "or else"... and people gives it to them.

I don't as I don't drink when I drive, but, I always carry some candy bar with a nasty smell just to piss them off after they ask to smell my breath (which they do before testing you with that alcohol meter or whatever it's called).

I'm glad to say I've never been arrested or ticketed for driving under the influence and have never given them a dime.[biggrin]

Archived