Gibson Brands Forums

Haha we're back!

ShredAstaire

I have a theory...... last night there was a big game on. The last time we had a crash there was something important going on too (can't remember what it was). So my theory is that Duane and ksdaddy wanted the night off so turned the forum off! ;-) [cool]

Yeah' date=' us insomniacs had to find some other means of entertainment last night. [/quote']

Ugh! Sorry to say I know what you mean. I got some kinda bug in my snoot and after about 0230 I couldn't breath lying down. But I don't much care for bright light in my face in the middle of the night so I just sit in my glider and medicate. O:)

Ugh! Sorry to say I know what you mean. I got some kinda bug in my snoot and after about 0230 I couldn't breath lying down. But I don't much care for bright light in my face in the middle of the night so I just sit in my glider and medicate. #-o

I'm just gettin' over a similar sickness. My head an sinus have been all pressurized, now my Lady has it.

Might just have to get a Glider, they sound very comfortable. Is it the kind with no arms so you can play the guitar while medicating?O:)

I'm just gettin' over a similar sickness. My head an sinus have been all pressurized' date=' now my Lady has it.

Might just have to get a Glider, they sound very comfortable. Is it the kind with no arms so you can play the guitar while medicating?[crying

No, mine has arms. But I've seen the one you refer to and it looks very nice. Made in Carolina, I believe? I have to pad mine if I'm pickin', either that or sit way forward. It's just easier to sit in another chair.

Sorry to hear about your Lady and her snoot. I've been very healthy for some time now so I guess I can't complain. Just want it over. I sound like my head's in a bucket and my nose is fulla cotton.

I have a theory...... last night there was a big game on. The last time we had a crash there was something important going on too (can't remember what it was). So my theory is that Duane and ksdaddy wanted the night off so turned the forum off! ;-) :-

Close. I just say its because it was a Sunday night' date=' and all the crazy sh¡t happens on Sunday nights...

Actually, I would say it was me, because I read a topic, went to go post one, during the posting process, it got halfway through then wouldn't load.

[lol

No' date=' mine has arms. But I've seen the one you refer to and it looks very nice. Made in Carolina, I believe? I have to pad mine if I'm pickin', either that or sit way forward. It's just easier to sit in another chair.

Sorry to hear about your Lady and her snoot. I've been very healthy for some time now so I guess I can't complain. Just want it over. I sound like my [b']head's in a bucket[/b] and my nose is fulla cotton.

So now all you need now is a 10% larger Les Paul......:-$

If it's like what I had it'll linger for a couple days, but not bad. I'm still blowin the cotton outa my nose.

So now all you need now is a 10% larger Les Paul......:-$

If it's like what I had it'll linger for a couple days' date=' but not bad. I'm still blowin the cotton outa my nose. [/quote']

Hey, this sounds like the perfect time for us to lay some vocal tracks. I'd have to be 140 and black to sound like this again. :-$

Archived