Gibson Brands Forums

Ah fer chrrisakes...

Lowdown

APRIL FOOLS!

Yeah well,it would've been a helluva lot better if someone didn't get their panties all twisted up and locked the thread!

Damn,what the hell's this place come to.

Liberty and justice for all...c'mon gimme a freakin' break will ya's...Duane PM sent. Or whoever was responsible.Unlock it please children.

Oh...and thanx for wrecking my fun. As I said,it's good ta be back.

Misc-Internet.jpg

See! You yanks really ARE backwards.[angry][cool][angry]

Oops! Sorry' date='that was humour.[-( [/quote']

Funny story, I failed my first spelling test in 5th grade. I was homeschooled up until 4th grade, and I read a tonne of British literature because my mom supported that. I kept writing words such as humor as humour and all that, always adding the u.

I was always a good speller, and went to regionals for a spelling bee, and surprised my teacher when she saw I failed.

Never, ever confuse english for English [-(

APRIL FOOLS!

Yeah well' date='it would've been a helluva lot better if someone didn't get their panties all twisted up and locked the thread!

Damn,what the hell's this place come to.

Liberty and justice for all...c'mon gimme a freakin' break will ya's...Duane PM sent. Or whoever was responsible.Unlock it please children.

Oh...and thanx for wrecking my fun. As I said,it's good ta be back.

Misc-Internet.jpg

is it the 1st already? still the 31st here [biggrin]

The best thing to come outta Pommyland was us Aussies. Fact.

I always thought it was us Americans. Since we're the best and all.

Aussies were kicked out. We left voluntarily. Not that anyone that's alive anymore actually did any of that.

I'm just kidding by the way. My sister lives in Austrailia. I want to go there sometime.

Archived