Gibson Brands Forums

Who has the hottest news babes on TV?

KSG_Standard

Oh, man. Afte.r the whole 'news vs. entertainment' discussion on the other thread this is just too damn easy.

Nevermind.

EDIT- btw. I don't disagree. the best cnn has is Keiran Chetry & she came from Fox. I'd like to make some news with Juliette Huddy myself.

Except for Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Looks like a duck' date=' quacks like a duck when she talks, and not too sharp without a teleprompter.

But you can go a long ways in the USA with good teleprompter skills - POTUS even...

[/quote']

Just curious, when potus goes off'n script and makes factual and grammatical gaffes.... how come nobody hit's the instant replay then discusses and criticizes ad nauseum, like 1 to 8 years ago?

---- just askin'

Except for Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Looks like a duck' date=' quacks like a duck when she talks, and not too sharp without a teleprompter.

But you can go a long ways in the USA with good teleprompter skills - POTUS even...

[/quote']

Yeah, like Johnson and Nixon.

If that's intended as a witty retort, I think you'll be disappointed to find me in agreement with you.

:-)

Both men accomplished some noteworthy things, but the truth is lost to revisionist history.

The things they are best remembered for are either horrors disguised as progress, or faults blown

way out of proportion with reality. In truth, both men were substantially flawed yet effective personalities.

If I ever get the chance, I'll gleefully piss on either man's grave.

Got a strong weakness for Latina and Spanish women.

Historically gotten me into a lot of trouble.

I learned to avoid them altogether' date=' kind of like going on a diet....

[thumbup

I pride myself on refusing to go on diets, I'd rather be fat and happy than skinny and miserably thank you very much

Archived