Gibson Brands Forums

Who has the hottest news babes on TV?

KSG_Standard

If that's intended as a witty retort' date=' I think you'll be disappointed to find me in agreement with you.

:-)

Both men accomplished some noteworthy things, but the truth is lost to revisionist history.

The things they are [i']best[/i] remembered for are either horrors disguised as progress, or faults blown

way out of proportion with reality. In truth, both men were substantially flawed yet effective personalities.

If I ever get the chance, I'll gleefully piss on either man's grave.

Hmm, I hadn't considered their similarities in that respect. I always felt they both came off as Disconnected for the reality of their situations, but never considered how they've been misrepresented by history. My only point was how long Teleprompters have been around. There seems to be a misconception that they're something new to the political word.

On Topic.....

Meet+The+Press+f6Y6jZhJyUdl.jpg

Erin Burnett is Hot and Smart

mmm. Thanks for the education guys. Dont watch Fox or CNN that much here in Oz, but I do have it on cable

Must check it out.

Oh, and I like the Spanish introduction Dave.

Oh and Neo - my weakness? Thai. The most beautiful women in the world.

All of this gushing over some women we only see on TV reminds me if the scene in "Wayne's World" where Garth is talking about how sexy Daisy Duck is. Kinda pathetic.

Yea, but I bet you read and looked at the whole thread.

Fox Hot and stupid.

.... and your vote would be?

Just wondering' date=' since the voting here shows Fox with a remarkable lead.

Just like in the real ratings on TV - where you're constantly rooting for the underdogs.

How sporting of you!

[blink[cool]

Archived