Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone here pyromaniac?

dem00n

Kid in my grade is... He took a hugearse box of shotgun blanks and made a bomb out of them.... the video was.... interesting.

I wasn't...but back when I was in high school, I bought some M-80's.... and was selling them in school. Kid bought one, flushed it down a toilet and blew the freakin' thing off the wall. I tossed the rest in the garbage can, (wonder if I scared the crap out of the janitor?)

Glad you made that connection DAS.

Now I can easily say that

A.

I have extensive industrial firefighting training, sorta cures the curiosity.

B.

I did plenty of "research" over the years concerning those sorts of things.

C.

I am not a pyromaniac.

D.

I'm a pretty good shot, just in case...

Where is the option for recovering; 'cause you never get over addictions, right?

In late grade school & early jr. high I hung out with this cracker because he was the only kid my age in my neighborhood. The kid was the youngest of three boys. Had zero supervision or parental guidance since his parents were working poor and they were always at one of the million minimum wage jobs they worked. Anyway, he got me interested in using flammable liquids and matches to occupy time. Once we were lighting little gasoline fires on the dirt road when he accidentally kick the gas can over and spilled a whole gallon of gas on the road. Ten foot flames and we were running around trying to find something to put the fire out. The gas burned off in about ten minutes, but it was the longest ten minutes of my life. A neighbor came over and just stood there, arms crossed, and said, "you want me to call the fire department?" That look of "you dumb f'ing hoods" still haunts me to this day.

Yeah I played with fire and gas and such......till I met a kid that was burned over most of the side of his body with that twisted looking skin

and scar tissue.

Later a friend asked me to go into a drug store and sign for some magneisium and salt peter. He was making gun powderand eventually

made a couple of pipe bombs which he used to blow up 2 mail boxes. That was a bad choice being a Federal investigation insued.

Resulting in his arrest.

BURN burn burn ........everything must burn........burn burn churn' date='...........end up in an urn...........ashes scattered too late to learn.[/quote']

You could put the ashes in an urn

And use them as fertilizer to grow a fern

And then maybe you can discern

Yeah I got nothin

a fern ?....................weed is what we need........I will smoke it on a boat with a goat in a rain coat..........

..........Sam I am where are my green eggs and HAM !.........I got the munchies.........

Nope not at all - 10 years as a police officer and paramedic shows you how much pain playing with fire and home made explosives can cause. Way too many nights looking for kids fingers to run to the hospital so they could try to sew them back on.

Although I love the smell of freshly burned gunpowder when you fire a gun.

-

I guess being a pyromaniac is a better than being a necrophiliac [thumbup]

Nymphomaniac-Necrophiliac-Pyromaniac?

Too many syllables' date=' I'd just call it fxcked up.

#-o [/quote']

I agree.... especially if the guy had a heart attack in his car.....Nymphomaniac-Necrophiliac-Pyromaniac-Bad Cardiac in a Pontiac!!

Archived