Gibson Brands Forums

Game System of Choice?

jimmiJAMM

HOLY BALLS SEXBOX 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SHOULD PLAY RED FACTION GORILLA ON THE 360!!! IT KICKS ALMIGHTY ***!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS I HAVE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS WITH LOTS OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm glad neogeoriffic didn't put "best" in the title of this thread and am quite proud that he did, thus I voted. I consider myself fairly informed on the topic of videogames, I love the Xbox, the Wii and my DS, I don't have a ps3 yet, but when it comes down or a decent bundle comes out we'll see.

Here's my two cents.

The DS outsells everyone, PS3, Wii, Xbox PC, Everyone, so think about that.

The xbox service per month is about 6 dollars, not even the cost of one movie ticket, to which I get much more time out of. Also, they ban stupid people, if you don't believe me google "itzLupo" and see what a crapstorm that was

The Wii will never get played as much as my xbox when I'm home alone because of their denial of easy online access, but will ALWAYS be played the most when it's my girlfriend and I, or buddies hanging out (mario kart, mario party, Mario strikers, Smash Bros, etc)

They all have their strengths and weaknesses,

Also, this is some of my ink, Zelda fans will recognize:

n502293703_544241_9373.jpg

BTW; That's White UV ink, glowing under a blacklight, if you're curious

My buddy has an identical tattoo but he has ganon's triforce of power instead of courage.

Also, as for the whole "PC pwns" there's a reason no one makes PC games anymore, it's a wing of gaming on serious life support, were it not for World of Warcraft, and any RTS really, no one would care to upgrade audio/video/ cards processors, etc, compared to purchasing a console, but it's already been said anyway. In this case to each their own, if you don't see any good games on any consoles then you're not really looking.

We have virtually all of them... I still prefer my PC over any of the listed consoles.

PC games are NOT on their death bed. Folks have been saying that since the '90s, and they are still the dominant gaming system.

[crying]

Archived