Gibson Brands Forums

Hot Sauce

Jantha

Yea' date=' I like different sauces for different things... but I'd say the Rooster sauce is my favorite. It's awesome on Tamales.[/quote']

A lot of the street vendors in Center City Philly have Rooster sauce on their carts. I have been too afraid to try it out.

A lot of the street vendors in Center City Philly have Rooster sauce on their carts. I have been too afraid to try it out.

Yea, It's got a great flavor.. but you might want to steer clear if you're prone to getting ring sting.

I like Tapatio.

After you have that stuff' date=' Tobasco tastes nasty...[/quote']

Tapatio is fantastic. I alway dump 1/2 a bottle on taco salads. I still like Tobasco. The green one is good on hummus wraps.

I love to punish my taste buds though. The hotter the better. I also put the wasabi/soy sauce on all my chinese food. But I use a red!kulous amount of wasabi.

Tapatio is fantastic. I alway dump 1/2 a bottle on taco salads. I still like Tobasco. The green one is good on hummus wraps.

I love to punish my taste buds though. The hotter the better. I also put the wasabi/soy sauce on all my chinese food. But I use a red!kulous amount of wasabi.

Tapatio on my Ceviche is always what the doctor ordered[drool]

Archived