Gibson Brands Forums

I'll give this one 5 minutes...

CJW

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No' date=' this would be the bored looking, pasty white, average chick sitting on a Marshall amp thread.

Easily confused I know.[/quote']

Oh [biggrin]

BTW,

CB, you're start is way older than the girls in your photos. [smile][cool]

surely you/we can look at a photo of a pretty girl and/or guitar and not think about the "dirty deed". I would hope so in this day and age.

[bored]

You must be more advanced than the rest of the male population... [biggrin]

This has nothing to do' date=' with this thread....I just like the photo! ;>) Ahhhh "British Birds!"

[img']http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq333/charliebrown1949/keeley_hazell_britain.jpg[/img]

But, there is one...with an Epiphone, at least...and a cute "Japanese(?)" girl...just to keep with the

girl and guitar theme, here.

FindtheEpiphoneLOL.jpg

CB

This is what I'm talking about. The models are comfortable, the backdrops are minimal and not distracting, their poses are flattering, the focus is soft, the lighting even, shadows soft. The guitar in the second picture is sharing the subjest with the model, not just a Prop.

I'm so proud - 80-odd posts and all because of my little snap!!

I've looked back several pages on the forum (yes, I'm that sad) and only a couple of other threads have sparked so many responses.

I'd like to thank my agent, parents, wife and childhood friends but special thanks must be given to cookieman15061 for his hilarious contributions.

Thank you, I love you all...

"Lord Snooty"

I like both photos, the 1st one the best.

There's not much to complain about, I like women, guitars and amplifires.

As for the light skin and veins comments - I happen to dig that as I like Goth Chicks and Moon Tan Babes!

I'm a "Pale Rider" myself. :-({|=

Archived