Gibson Brands Forums

Flying V Group

The Breeze

Wow great Vs everyone! Blueburst whadda think of the feel on that Reverse V? Cabba2203 that is a lot of fine looking guitars [crying]. Great story on the white one hahaha. Yeah you can post non-Gibsons too

The Reverse V is a great feeling guitar. As I've shared on these forums a while back, I've had a few guys think it's a bit of fun but when they play it, they find out it's a serious rock beast.

My only issue is the strap pin should be on the back at the heel. Apart from that it's a nice light guitar with lots of growl and a sweet tone. Sueprisingly also, it's fantastic to play seated.

I just saw this post .I don't have to many shoots of the V alone , but she has some nice friends.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IMG_1979.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

Sweet' date=' 2 of them ? cool . They are nice amps . post some pics if you can . [/quote']

Bad lighting, but you can see the JVM in the background and it even has my current V in it so it's not off-topic [blink]

DSC01693s.jpg

Thanks, it's actually not korina, it's just the regular v in natural mahogany. I do like the 58 style sontrol setup better though. Has the same 496r/500t pups that they do stock. It's pretty fun to play. Can't beat the upper access.

Here's mine

a 06 classic white flying V. Got it from GC for $900.

The duct tape is covering a gash from a nasty fall. The strap wasn't on all the way and it hit the tile. Shes rockin leather straplocks now. I'm planning on putting a SD invader and a Hot rail in the neck.

I'm only 17 and have alot of bands/playin to do, so shes goin on a looong ride.

Mywholecamera.jpg

I'm no chemist, but that tape might affect the nitro finish over time, which could leave it looking worse under the tape than just leaving it hanging out in the breeze?

Anyhow, sweet guitar. I probably would have gone with white if I hadn't found a natural one.

Yeah, Its making it more unique to me though. That nitro finish absorbs everything.. especially sweat.

Also,

My guitar tech tested the pickups and they came out double of what they normally should be at.. But, they dont seem to have alot of gain. No highs , and bassy muddy lows. What would you guys recommend putting in it thats passive? I was considering the Invader, Bare Knuckle nailbomb, Riffbucker, or two hotrails. I have never played any of those pickups so I'm tryin to get a broad opinion. I'm playin Metal/Hardrock, Van Halen through Godsmack kinda stuff.

Thanks

Archived