Gibson Brands Forums

BLACKHAWKS WIN

Silenced Fred

I watched much of that game.

What a great match-up.

That goal was incredible. Impossible angle!

Good for the Blackhawks. 1969 was the last time they won a Stanley Cup.

Let's see... Blackhawks, Bulls, Bears, White Sox... who am I forgetting?:D

Oh well, it's not important.[cool]

I watched much of that game.

What a great match-up.

That goal was incredible. Impossible angle!

Good for the Blackhawks. 1969 was the last time they won a Stanley Cup.

Let's see... Blackhawks' date=' Bulls, Bears, White Sox... who am I forgetting?[biggrin

Oh well, it's not important.[biggrin]

I know! I couldn't have asked for a better game, the tension, getting tied up. The Flyers played amazingly, if Niemi and the Hawks defense wasn't as good, the Flyers would have annihilated them. I saw the shot, and a flash of black in the goal, I couldn't believe it.

And please don't talk about the Cubs, I'm going to rehab for being a fan ](*,)

What an awesome series! It was cool to see Hossa win one. -I'm not even mad at him for leaving the Pens anymore (we got him last year). I really thought Philly was going all the way though -after seeing them come back against Boston. But yeah, GO 'Hawks!

Ever go see a big name band play a show? Same thing' date=' giving more money to the rich. Why? Probably because you like what they do. Sports are the exact same thing.[/quote']

I havent been to a concert in years, and I take music from the internet.

My Fiancie and I were disappointed that Montreal didn't go to the finals, (Chicago was powerful this year would have been close.) But I am so freaking glad montreal put out the top two teams, ESPECIALLY Ovechikin. I can't stand him, there was footage of him actually spraying one of the little montreal flag wavers. What a ****.

Also, there's a new drink going around this year called the Ovechkin, it's like a White Russian but without the ice or cup. [biggrin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEajRuKGm5Q

Archived