Gibson Brands Forums

Got a Fender Tele yesterday

Hthomas

I work at a music store and a guy brought in this tele to trade in and I had fallen in love! It is mexican. but i have played alot of mexican strats and tele's and this is by far the best one ive played. I said that before I played it into a amp. The bridge pickup already had a seymour duncan hot rail so this guitar is rockin! it was made in 09, and the neck was very straight and had no problems at all. very low action. I would have been a fool not to buy this from my boss. I no people dont like mexican fender stuff. but this plays amazing.

I finally plugged it into my rig last night at a practice and I got alot of good statements on it. im very happy!

here she is :

36773_401780326155_710486155_507532.jpg

Nothing wrong with a Mexican tele. They're very underrated guitars IMO.

Gotta love Tele's.

My Strat beats any Mexian I've ever played but that clould honestly be a coincidence.

Good for you.

The quality of the MIM Fender gear is good.

You can't go wrong with what you bought for three, no four reasons:

1. You played it before you bought it.

2. You liked the way it felt in your hands.

3. You liked the way it sounded, especially with SD Hot Rails.

4. Here's the bonus... you got a great deal on it.

Rock on with your bad self!:-k

Nice get. I like the sunburst, too.

I bought a house on a cul-de-sac where two of my sisters bought as well. They carped at the realtor over stuff like stucco on the block walls and carpet instead of tile... He agreed to have their upgrades done as part of the deal.

I couldn't find anything wrong with the property I bought, but when it was my turn, I told him that I looked all over, and couldn't find the Telecaster.

He bought me this to close the deal:

Tte5pl.jpg

Archived