Gibson Brands Forums

waking the dem00n!

S t e v e

Dem00n's in Greece right now' date=' he should be back in a week or two. Hope he's having a great time (without sinking the damn place innto the ocean!)[/quote']

LMAO!, but TG ... after dem00n's memorable night out, ... I'm more concerned about the Greece bushes that will cross his path ...

I don't play the vids you post.

Does it have farts and people dreaming about being able to play the guitar?

if you don't watch my vids then fukc off to the next thread...

and if you can play better than me then post a vid and show what you got? if not...bore off you moron [biggrin]

if you don't watch my vids then fukc off to the next thread...

and if you can play better than me then post a vid and show what you got? if not...bore off you moron [biggrin]

Now now, how would I know about farts and dreaming about being able to play the guitar if I didn't watch your vids?

It's about you, not me!

Now now' date=' how would I know about farts and dreaming about being able to play the guitar if I didn't watch your vids?

It's about you, not me!

[/quote']

come on then boy...heres what i got, what you got?

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

put up or SHUT UP!...prat

****?

Ridi****us!

no boy you are ridi****us! there was no need for you to come into this thread and start spamming...iv'e done and said nothing to you that would make you react in the way that you do to my threads ...

i can only assume that you are a troll and i'll pm my forum friends to tell them so...

(without sinking the damn place innto the ocean!)

That's been happening without him there... <gulp>

Oi you two, shut it this isnt a competition, nor kiddie hour. :-k :(

Oh my what did I just walk in to here......this is gonna get locked real soon...

I actually liked the video and the music a lot. It showed how bullying will only bring karma in full force. Oh and the kid in the video wore an Iron Maiden shirt.....tooo cool

That's my comment to it, and yes the guys in the video can actually play IMO....

That's my comment to it' date=' and yes the guys in the video can actually play IMO....[/quote']

I'm going to agree with that, maybe they're not incredible, (deserving of "god" status) in my opinion but heck they make a living offa it and for that, they have my respect. :-

Actually, I've been consistently impressed by Steve's playing in his videos. He's pretty darn good. :-

Also, Bullet For My Valentine is pretty alright. I'm not always in the mood for them, but I can respect their talents. They do their own thing and I can definitely understand the appeal.

Dem00n's in Greece right now' date=' he should be back in a week or two. Hope he's having a great time (without sinking the damn place into the ocean!)[/quote']

or plunging their economy into depression:-"

Archived