Gibson Brands Forums

My buddy Dave Rude of Tesla and his new Slash USA.

AXE®

i think it's a great looking/specked guitar but it's the little thing like that slash logo that puts me off, but if you buy the signed/aged version for £8000 they will remove the slash logo [laugh]

still a nice guitar though [biggrin]

[...]I know the forum is full of Slash haters but [...]

Yeah' date=' real Bizarre that ... even if they hate Slash and/or his Paul Sig's they Post ... Kind of funny :-k

BTW, thats a killer Guitar, thinking about getting a 57' RI and put black Slash Sig Pups in it ... which will be really cool [biggrin

it's not a "les paul" as such it's a copy of a les paul so no need for the les paul signature on the headstock...[biggrin]

In actual fact' date=' being pedantic, I'd like to mention that it's a copy of a [u']copy[/u] of a Les Paul....[lol]

But yes; very nice guitar indeed.

Very nice guitar indeed.

And a cool snap of your buddy.

it's not a "les paul" as such it's a copy of a les paul so no need for the les paul signature on the headstock...[biggrin]

In actual fact' date=' being pedantic, I'd like to mention that it's a copy of a [u']copy[/u] of a Les Paul....[lol]

lol. that's an awesome pic. that axe is hot a hell. if i hadn't just emptied my pockets for LP standard GT (2001) and a 57 classic/BB Pro set up i would really consider buying one. it looks a lot better in your hands than it does on a GC wall lol.

Archived