Gibson Brands Forums

Answer a Question, Ask a Question

Artie Owl

Ahh Nevermind.

Album by Nirvana, some say one of the best albums. Some say one of the worst things that could happen to rock, which is debatable in the wake of the jonas bros.

What was your dream guitar when you were first starting?

Why not?

Kharma.....

If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long does it take a three legged grasshopper to do the hundred yard dash.

Because those are the rules of the thread to begin with.

If a song is say' date=' in the Key of G for guitar, what key(s) can be used for the Bass?[/quote']

Any key will do, if it's turned up loud enough.

Why didn't Murph answer your question?

It seems as if' date=' perhaps, they are.

If DesCartes walked into a bar, and upon being asked if he'd like a drink, he replies "I think not." , does he cease to be?[/quote']

No, the incorporeal and corporeal are too completely seperate things. "I am therefore I am" philosophically makes more sense than "I think therefore I am."

Is the gibson better than the squier guitar?

Depends on if the squier is pink

More badass SG' date=' or LP?[/quote']

Les Pauls are outrageously badass, but hardly anything's more badass than an SG.

I'm going on vacation for two weeks. Should I bring an acoustic or my electric and the practice amp?

BTW, I'm not going by plane--whatever I'm taking I can just throw it in the trunk.

Les Pauls are outrageously badass' date=' but hardly anything's more badass than an SG.

I'm going on vacation for two weeks. Should I bring an acoustic or my electric and the practice amp?

BTW, I'm not going by plane--whatever I'm taking I can just throw it in the trunk.[/quote']

The acoustic. Chicks dig it.

Going to the Mountains or the Beach?

Archived