Gibson Brands Forums

What is wrong with kids these days?

Silenced Fred

Being all of 18 years old, I look around more and more and can't stop thinking what has gone wrong with this world. Today, I went with a friend to a mall, and there were girls that had to be less than 15 walking into Victoria's Secret! I know I know, being 18 what do I find wrong with this? I don't remember this happening as much when I was 15, and I just started to wonder how much different it's going to be in another 3 years... But where are the parents on this? Oh wait, the mothers walked them in! [biggrin]

I guess I'm just getting old. Too old to "appreciate" this

EDIT: I KNOW WHAT VICTORIA'S SECRET IS! nevermind

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
don't worry fred' date=' the older you get the less "wrong" it gets [biggrin'] [drool]

:-s

That could be your daughter... just sayin' :-

I have no problem with attractive women, but the sluttyness gets to a level where it is detractive (is that a word? who cares, it is now) instead of attractive. Slutty to just be slutty.

Please guys, keep this clean, I can see where this could go downhill fast, and get deleted. I just wonder about the future and all that stuff

:-s

That could be your daughter... just sayin' :-

I have no problem with attractive women' date=' but the sluttyness gets to a level where it is detractive (is that a word? who cares, it is now) instead of attractive. Slutty to just be slutty.

Please guys, keep this clean, I can see where this could go downhill fast, and get deleted. I just wonder about the future and all that stuff[/quote']

very true fred, that could be my daughter but...i ain't gonna know about it? wether i agree with it or nor someone will ogle my daughter (if i have one) and i ain't gonna know about it but hey...that's life buddy, swings and roundabouts my friend [drool]

My girlfriend (who is not 16) shops at Victoria's Secret - apparently it's like the Gibson of ladies' underwear. It's not always about being sexy. My sister (who is 16) does also' date=' according to the shopping bags I see her with.[/quote']

I understand that, but you see the girls walking around thongs pulled up to their shoulders who are way too young for that. I understand that it is "the" brand, but there has to be a limit.

Damn, a bunch of you guys are kind of weird. I was listening to Q101 (local alternative rock radio) and they had a list of things no man should do over the age of 30, and at the top of listener call ins, talk to high school aged girls was it...

Geez... I feel weird about looking at these girls, and they are only 2-3 years younger...

Fred' date=' I understand and agree with everything you're saying. Unfortunately, the world will never change. Way too many Steves out there.[/quote']

I'm not blaming Steve, I'm not saying he's a total creep, but society has been built up where these girls want the attention, and the ante has to be upped and upped and upped, but where will it stop?

I find it crazy how young kids are having sex these days. I'm only 27, and growing up 8th grade seemed to be at the young end of the spectrum. My girlfriend is a teacher at a school here in Florida, and they caught 2 5th graders having "sex" (or whatever 5th graders consider sex?) on the staircase at school. That's the type of stuff that scares me. Or just some of the knowledge (not the good kind) kids have at such a young age now.

Another story from my GF, a teacher at her school had a glass apple on her desk, and kid in 3rd grade walked up and said "I can make a sweet bowl outta this" (and not the kind you eat out of). Really, a freakin 3rd grader.

15 year old girls shopping at Victoria Secrets should be the least of your worries, especially at 18.

True... but I didn't see any fuzzy pjs while I was walking around [drool]

That's because you were too busy ogling the panties. :-

Kidding aside, Victoria's Secret carries lots of stuff that isn't lingerie including less racy undergarments, various skin lotions and whatever else they think they can sell. Many teens are into brand name items and Victoria's Secret is a popular brand.

Archived