Gibson Brands Forums

Living like a bachelor...

Silenced Fred

Actually, when I'm home alone I nap.

That or I put on some Mountain, Ted Nugent, early Rush, Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Witchfinder General...Diamond Head...Motorhead...Deep Purple...Angel Witch...Judas Priest...Slade...Thin Lizzy......and I practice my air-guitar [lol].

I can't believe it's hard for you to figure out what to do when you're home and free of distractions. I think you're just using it as an excuse to post a thread here..................

Actually' date=' when I'm home alone I nap.

That or I put on some Mountain, Ted Nugent, early Rush, Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Witchfinder General...Diamond Head...Motorhead...Deep Purple...Angel Witch...Judas Priest...Slade...Thin Lizzy......and I practice my air-guitar [biggrin.

I can't believe it's hard for you to figure out what to do when you're home and free of distractions. I think you're just using it as an excuse to post a thread here..................

I need to raise my post count [lol]

No, I was honestly just trying to think of things to do, maybe people had suggestions I left out... idk.

All kidding aside...

Being "at home," but alone, is great for eating what you want, when you want - even if you have to cook it yourself.

The typical "teen" thing of "gee, I can get away drinking beer" sorta thing doesn't really make it when you figure you can cook what and how you want; relax and watch the tube... without anybody else's time schedule.

m

Well...

Your Mom may be half right.

I'm reminded of a line from the 1953 John Wayne movie "Hondo."

"You're a good cook, Mrs. Lowe. A woman should be a good cook. I'm a good cook myself..."

... And yeah, when you've gotta lotta stuff to get done, and you really wanna do it, being alone to figure your own schedule is a lot less stressful than living on somebody else's...

m

Archived