Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul GT

Mash94

Mash' date=' are you going to start up a new thread every time you find a guitar you might buy?

I know you're 14 and school's out, but come on....[/quote']

a youngin' from florida?

skynyrds been missing?

+:-@:-k

Mash' date=' are you going to start up a new thread every time you find a guitar you might buy?

I know you're 14 and school's out, but come on....[/quote']

Ya, my bad in fact, that was last night with a bunch of friends and they're all crazy about it ( I think its just the flames ) and I figured I'd ask about it. But Tim, you're absolutely right and I will try my best to stop that . NO IM NOT SKYNYRD!!!!!The only skynyrd song I like is sweet home alabama but I cant stand the voice. Not a country fan at all.

I live close to Miami anyway. theres probaly thirty mexicans/cubans for one redneck

a youngin' from florida?

skynyrds been missing?

:-& :)

Ya jess, if you've ever been to Florida then you'll know that were not at all southern its just our location. I don't think california is cowboy country just because its in the west.

That is called DENIAL

hehehe

just kidding' date=' where's skynyrd anyway? he hasnt been around for a whole week now... maybe he went to the epi forum? ... damn they are taking our finest away from the forum! =P~ [/quote']

I spotted him on the explorers etc. forum under something about a Korina explorer from two days ago

He's been in and out of here all week. You guys have just reduced him to 3 and 4 word sentences.

LynyrdSkynyrd-14's Last 10 posts

Lets reduce him to no words at all! ](*,)

=P~/ just a little joke at the kids expense, hope he is alright and know most of us were just kidding...

Ya' date=' my bad in fact, that was last night with a bunch of friends and they're all crazy about it ( I think its just the flames ) and I figured I'd ask about it. But Tim, you're absolutely right and I will try my best to stop that . NO IM NOT SKYNYRD!!!!!The only skynyrd song I like is sweet home alabama but I cant stand the voice. Not a country fan at all.

I live close to Miami anyway. theres probaly thirty mexicans/cubans for one redneck[/quote']

I dunno, I dig Skynyrd (the band), my favorite is "Needle And The Spoon", and it's not country, it's Southern Rock, thank you very much. It's not their fault all these up-and-comer country guys are trying too hard to play Southern Rock...that aint Skynyrd's fault.

I dunno' date=' I dig Skynyrd (the band), my favorite is "Needle And The Spoon", and it's not country, it's Southern Rock, thank you very much. It's not their fault all these up-and-comer country guys are trying too hard to play Southern Rock...that aint Skynyrd's fault.[/quote']

I meant the voice sorry for any misconception

I looked at one at Gibson Showcase a while back and I thought it was really cool. I like my other LPs better but it would be a cool addition to the collection. I think it's a little over priced though.

Archived