Gibson Brands Forums

*Public Apology*

duane v

I would like to make an apology to brad. It was not my intention to hurt Brad's feelings, or make him feel he would ever have to defend who he is.

For the record I was hoping it would be taken as a joke, but apparently it turned out to be a tasteless one.

Again my heart felt apologies to Brad.

I would like to make an apology to brad. It was not my intention to hurt Brad's feelings' date=' or make him feel he would ever have to defend who he is.

For the record I was hoping it would be taken as a joke, but apparently it turned out to be a tasteless one.

Again my heart felt apologies to Brad.[/quote']

You CAN go back and change what you said (so that people made curious by your post don't go looking for it).

I don't know what Duane said to/about Brad, but I feel like I owe the latter an apology for an outburst some time back.

And I apologize.

Sometimes something can make one bristle in the heat of the moment, but I'm doing my best to abide by what is called he Charlie Brown rule (take a deep breath, exhale slowly, and LOL instead of firing an email missile).

All of us on this forum are too good of friends to allow petty outbreaks to happen. The mood of this forum is much improved in the new year, and I'll do whatever I can to not make myself part of the problem.

Again, Brad, I'm sorry about the angry posts. Mea culpa.

Jeffery

I don't know what Duane said to/about Brad' date=' but I feel like I owe the latter an apology for an outburst some time back.

And I apologize.

Sometimes something can make one bristle in the heat of the moment, but I'm doing my best to abide by what is called he Charlie Brown rule (take a deep breath, exhale slowly, and LOL instead of firing an email missile).

All of us on this forum are too good of friends to allow petty outbreaks to happen. The mood of this forum is much improved in the new year, and I'll do whatever I can to not make myself part of the problem.

Again, Brad, I'm sorry about the angry posts. [i']Mea culpa[/i].

Jeffery

With others, I am sometimes guilty of the same Jeffery.

I accept your apology with thanks.

Ok, this is getting to sappy around here.

Let's talk about GUITARS!!](*,)

I think we should all sit down naked together and play a James Taylor song to show our love for each other and for Epiphone

Ok I'm new so,

1) Damn! I missed what was originally said! LOL

2) I'm sorry ...is this the "gay" Epiphone Forum? I think I missed that little notification when registering. I will google the "hetero" Epi Forum LOL

Just kidding actually. I play hockey and we say gay stuff to bust each other's chops all the time. It's rediculous. If a new guy joins the team ...they get pretty uncomfortable the first few games ...HAHAHA

Seriously ...I'm really liking this forum. I bought my very first Gibson last year and joined that forum and I don't think this kind of banter ever goes on in there!

Archived