Gibson Brands Forums

Hi a warm hello to everyone

scarrabri

Hi a warm hello to you all,from myself and the uk,i have had a look around your forum,and it looks brilliant,i have posted a few pics of my guitars,which i play,not that i play very well,i was born in stoke on trent,about 40 miles from liverpool in the uk where the Beatles were born,and grew up loving there music,any way Hi to all ,best wishes scarrabri SANY0029026.jpg

my Epiphone dot and epiphone les paul 11 special

"He's very clean' date=' isn't he?!"

Welcome, and I like your Dot and LP Junior...looking good!

CB[/quote'] Thankyou,and yes it is clean now,but that is only after taking loads of shots

and then noticing all the finger prints on them

Great guitars!!!

For some reason I'm starting to see more and more cherry Dots.....

Hi ,and yes there are a lot about,i love the sound of mine,and it plays like a dream,beautiful to look at,makes you feel proud to own one,my brother has his eye on mine, but brotherly love does not run to giving him my guitar,lol,best wishes scarrabri,thank you for comments

Welcome! In 1964' date=' I wanted a cherry 335 but couldn't find one. This last year, I wanted a cherry Dot and couldn't find one. I finally got that cherry Riviera. It was worth the wait.[/quote']

Hi thank you for your welcome ,i have just been watching a guy on youtube playing a cherry Riviera,you must be very pleased ,as it sounded and looked outstanding,very best wishes scarrabri

Welcome aboard' date=' and I must say that red one is nice. I gotta get me a red 335...er...Dot (same thing pretty much) or maybe a Blue one, hmm...[/quote']

Hi thank you for your welcome,and yes the cherry dot is beautiful and a dream to play,and i must say that your blue guitar is stunning,a real eye catcher,very best wishes scarrabri

I'm a little late to the party as usual! Welcome, scarrabri ... glad to have you with us. You have a nice couple of guitars there, buddy ... I just hope that you're prepared to own a LOT more. You see, we all support each other in our addiction here!

MIDI

Stoke-on-Trent.

So' date=' if my memories of the UK serve me right, you must be a "Potter"?

[/quote'] Yes you are quite right , but all the big potbanks have closed which is very sad,but life goes on,very best wishes scarrabri

I'm a little late to the party as usual! Welcome' date=' scarrabri ... glad to have you with us. You have a nice couple of guitars there, buddy ... I just hope that you're prepared to own a [i']LOT[/i] more. You see, we all support each other in our addiction here!

MIDI

Hi there thank you for the welcome,and yes i have more guitars,but nothing at the top end of the market, a fender starcaster,and a yamaha f310 which are super guitars but cheap,very best wishes scarrabri

Archived