Gibson Brands Forums

A "public" apology

matiac

Firstly to Geetar Axl, because i seem to be focusing on you for some strange reason...sorry for what I said about your pickup issue in your thread, I'd go with the '57's, people seem to like them. And as far as being critical about etiquette, I've been to worse forums, you guys are kittens compared to some of the genuine asses I've seen in other forums. From now on, if theres something I can't contribute to, I'll just leave well enough alone. Sorry...

you guys are kittens compared to some of the genuine asses I've seen in other forums.

Yeah, especially Cuda!

:-)

Sorry Cuda, I couldn't resist....

Feel free to speak your mind guys.

My Dad told me years ago, ALWAYS speak up against an ***-hole and never worry you'll piss him off.

He probably pisses people off everywhere he goes, so it's not like you're the first person to ever challenge him...

For some reason, I find people challenging ME now and then....

Yeah' date=' especially Cuda!

My Dad told me years ago, ALWAYS speak up against an ***-hole and never worry you'll piss him off.

He probably pisses people off everywhere he goes, so it's not like you're the first person to ever challenge him...

:-)[/quote']

What's that Fender doing in your in your avi?.........:)

Sorry Neo, I couldn't resist. lol

S.H.S. '78 alumni here. Westerly whomped our *** last year at the Turkeyday game, but that goes back and forth. I just recently found out the Stonington/Westerly game is the oldest high school rivalry in the nation, I played ball 'til the politics got to be too much, founding family sons getting first string even though they couldn't play to save their lives. Where in New London Cty. you attend Axe? I've lived in or around Stonington my whole life, except a 3 1/2 year stint out in San Diego.

Yeah' date=' especially Cuda!

:-)[/quote'] Yo Conman was your daddy always around so you wouldn't get your *** kicked for being a asshole

Firstly to Geetar Axl' date=' because i seem to be focusing on you for some strange reason...sorry for what I said about your pickup issue in your thread, I'd go with the '57's, people seem to like them. And as far as being critical about etiquette, I've been to worse forums, you guys are kittens compared to some of the genuine asses I've seen in other forums. From now on, if theres something I can't contribute to, I'll just leave well enough alone. Sorry...[/quote']

Man f---- that, we like drama around here. Say what you want, their never is any hard feelings.

I sure do ! the only family of color in Old Mystic at the time .

My sister Carol was the drum majorette fir the band ' date='

Carol Sage , [/quote']

Don't ring no bells. Yeah, I know a bunch of people from the area, the Colli's, Teixera's, Miller's, Aronson's, Hoteling's. I'm gonna look up yer sis, when did she gradgitate? I got yearbooks from '74, up to '80 from Stonington.

I dont follow... you are one of the most polite users of the forum... have you got any complaints for any comment?

No T.G., I'm afraid I've been a little too critical about etiquette and it's not really my place, that's what moderators are for. I also forget this isn't a general discussion about all guitars, just Gibsons (or related), and I'm kool with that. I just gotta smack myself sometimes is all.

Archived