Gibson Brands Forums

Post Your Epiphone

explorer09

Here's a coupe pics of two of mine. I also have an SG Special II that I bought in 2009 that I like as a pick up and play guitar. I think I have a photo of that somewhere, too.

953606355_photobucket_53001_.jpg

953606355_photobucket_53002_.jpg

Les_Paul.jpg

This last one here is not an Epiphone, but a Samick. I picked this one up for $150.00, it was my first guitar that I got in the spring of 2009. I really like this one a lot.

samick_450.jpg

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a coupe pics of two of mine. I also have an SG Special II that I bought in 2009 that I like as a pick up and play guitar. I think I have a photo of that somewhere, too.

953606355_photobucket_53001_.jpg

953606355_photobucket_53002_.jpg

Les_Paul.jpg

This last one here is not an Epiphone, but a Samick. I picked this one up for $150.00, it was my first guitar that I got in the spring of 2009. I really like this one a lot.

samick_450.jpg

My Trio of Epi's...

From left to right..

Trans Black NightHawk - next to Lucille it looks so small...

Lucille

DR500-MCE

Man I need to get a charger for my real camera... my cell phone camera stinks...

photo-8.jpg

TxStrat on your DR-500MCE do you have a compensated B saddle? Mine does not have it... [confused]

TxStrat on your DR-500MCE do you have a compensated B saddle? Mine does not have it... [confused]

Yes, but I had a natural DR500-MCE for a short period of time (long story..... see my post on the DR500-MCE), and it did not have the offset b saddle. My VS does have the offset saddle.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived