Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Forums Guitar Show!

Tman5293

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That Ric looks awesome BK. When did you get it?

Thanks. I got it at the end of July. I had a couple to look at locally. One was a 360/12 V64 at Elderly with toasters and a gold pickguard, but I didn't like it with the gold pickguard and decided to go with a new one. I wanted fireglo, but no one had it locally. So I looked around online, and fireglo is definitely popular. I took a chance and got one from zZounds. Fortunately, I got a really nice one I'm totally satisfied with. Here's what that V64 at Elderly looked like (it's gone now) - notice the pointy horns, "stove" knobs and no f-hole binding.

26U-1941_body-front.jpg

Hey mods! Maybe you should consider pinning this thread so that people can add pictures of their guitars whenever they want. And also so that anyone can come view the Gibson Forum guitar showcase and see everyone's guitars whenever they want! msp_biggrin.gif

I think it's a good idea. You guys think it's worth considering?

Hey mods! Maybe you should consider pinning this thread so that people can add pictures of their guitars whenever they want. And also so that anyone can come view the Gibson Forum guitar showcase and see everyone's guitars whenever they want! msp_biggrin.gif

I think it's a good idea. You guys think it's worth considering?

i think so Tman! that way, when i get a gibson, i can post it whenever i want [thumbup]

At this point in time the guitar I usually put into an avatar shows my #1 for the past half dozen years. I put pix into a half dozen places on an intranet for work, so I don't bother with a "bucket" on line for other stuff. <grin>

m

Thanks. I got it at the end of July. I had a couple to look at locally. One was a 360/12 V64 at Elderly with toasters and a gold pickguard, but I didn't like it with the gold pickguard and decided to go with a new one. I wanted fireglo, but no one had it locally. So I looked around online, and fireglo is definitely popular. I took a chance and got one from zZounds. Fortunately, I got a really nice one I'm totally satisfied with. Here's what that V64 at Elderly looked like (it's gone now) - notice the pointy horns, "stove" knobs and no f-hole binding.

26U-1941_body-front.jpg

Bet you're glad you got the new Rick... I don't like the looks of this one as much as the 360/12. Congrats...

Man deveewee your guitars are all awesome. I especially like the 175 (Steve Howe sig?) and Gretch (duo jet?).

You're just missing a really nice SG [thumbup]

Thx Dub! Believe it or not, but I left a love declaration on the SG forum, ...2 months ago, while seeing all those SG pics. =D>

Archived