Gibson Brands Forums

What the heck is this??!!!

FennRx

That's awesome!

Two guitars in a week' date=' eh? That's worst than me. =D>

After you two get acquainted, do a little comparison between that and the R8...I'm curious.

So, was I right...you're selling your other Lesters for higher quality Lesters?[/quote']

1) i know...the wife isnt too happy. 2 axes in 2 days! hahaha

2) the a/b will be in the works.

i'll tell you now that the neck is thinner (nice) and it weighs less than the R8. seems like the pots are more sensitive as well.

3) yes, i have been trying to sell the Classic, Std Faded and Strat locally for some time. i would sell my studio, but i have had her for 13 years...too sentimental i know.

that flame is nice

somewhat modest

xtra pretty

exactly what i was shooting for...a nice burst inbetween red cherry and iced tea with mild-moderate figuring a la most vintage LPs.

Again, that's an awesome guitar, FennRx! =D>

Seeing your pictures with the guitar in the case reminds me of the day I brought my R9 home. I looked it over in the store, liked what I saw and brought it home. During the short drive from the store to my house, I was so excited I could barely contain myself. Surprised I didn't get in an accident. Cracking the case open at home and plugging it in for the first time was a magical experience, I can't explain it any other way. I'm sure you felt the same.

Post some more pictures of that beauty!

yet another owner of a RB and a R9

I was thinking the same thing. We need more people with one of each. O:)

Archived