Gibson Brands Forums

The Lounge Family Name Game

WahKeen

At least in the forum everyone can't let loose unless they get scolded etc... And watch your language boey [wink]

I could care less about U2 too 2 to.... #-o

LOL yeah... I try to be good, don't want to be booted off :rolleyes:

I'm workin on my country licks, trying to work on some of that stuff. It seems like fun, writing country songs, it's all about the good stuff in life.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little off topic (might I be scolded for that?) but since it's come up here...

I find it curious that I can safely post a picture of a naked lady with a guitar between her legs or transpose a couple of letters in a real "bad" word (for how can a word be bad?) and not be in Gibson Forum trouble. But make a political or religious reference or, God forbid (is that a religious reference?), tweak a moderator or a favored son and bam, I'm outa here. B)

A little off topic (might I be scolded for that?) but since it's come up here...

I find it curious that I can safely post a picture of a naked lady with a guitar between her legs or transpose a couple of letters in a real "bad" word (for how can a word be bad?) and not be in Gibson Forum trouble. But make a political or religious reference or, God forbid (is that a religious reference?), tweak a moderator or a favored son and bam, I'm outa here. B)

Why are you so worried bout everybody else? Empty your cup

I don't find it curious at all and I'm not surprised. Gibson doesn't want to be associated with, or host any discussions containing political or religious content. Standard corporate BS.

Naked girls however... well, what fun are guitars without girls?

I don't find it curious at all and I'm not surprised. Gibson doesn't want to be associated with, or host any discussions containing political or religious content. Standard corporate BS.

Naked girls however... well, what fun are guitars without girls?

Another guy missed my point. Oh well........ B)

I'll just be the uncle who lives way out in the desert, and has more toys than all the kids at Christmas.

Adult toys that is....

He's always quiet about what he's buying/selling/trading, and NOBODY is allowed in the garage.

Works with many different people on a variety of pursuits in his spare time.

All the neighbors know him well, and they know to call before knocking on the door.

Neo ... everyone's dying to be in his will

Just remember I have four kids.

Consider their genetics before you tangle with them over inheritance.

B)

(Not as much from me - the mother of two of them was a paralegal and an ex-wife from hell. Match for ANYBODY in a court of law. Believe it.)

[blink][crying][blink][scared][blink][sad]

No family name 'cause you can't beat his name. I would give it an extension!

What about Twiz the riff!

Because he is the riff! Hail Twiz the riff!

Haha. Thanks man. I dunno. I could maybe the wacky cousin or something? Nah, my idea sounds too much like a sitcom character.

Archived