Gibson Brands Forums

Any Football Fans Out There

Rewddawg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a fantastic day for football! The Bears whooped on them Cowboys! Seriously though, the game seems to be more and more controlled by the refs and ridiculous rules. The Bears got sooo lucky last week when the Lions TD was called back.

It was a fantastic day for football! The Bears whooped on them Cowboys! Seriously though, the game seems to be more and more controlled by the refs and ridiculous rules. The Bears got sooo lucky last week when the Lions TD was called back.

Ahhh, a diehard Bears fan. Good luck to you and THE BEARS! The refs, I mean luck is not on the side of my lousy Rams!

The Raiders sure pulled out a close one. I wasn't sure who was trying to lose harder the Rams or Raiders. I pick the Rams. [thumbdn]

That's a tossup there. Being fans of these 2 particular teams, I think we're both gluttons for punishment. I suppose it's better than being bandwagon fans though.

I don't know how anyone can watch a whole game, the pace is like watching paint dry. The fact it takes forty five minutes to play the last two minutes is abuse to the fans. I imagine it is worse at the stadium with all of the TV timeouts.

I don't know how anyone can watch a whole game, the pace is like watching paint dry. The fact it takes forty five minutes to play the last two minutes is abuse to the fans. I imagine it is worse at the stadium with all of the TV timeouts.

Hey Evol, What's up? The night got slow in the forum and I threw the question out there to break the monotony.

Aww..I saw the word Football...and thought thats what you meant...

Foot= thing on the end of your leg

Ball= spherical object.

So not that slightly gay men in tights 'holding in their hands not kicking with their feet" (Foot Ball) type game that only you guys play......shame

NFL is pretty much the only pro sport I can still watch - if I limit my exposure to only a few games a year...

Apathy and disgust have forced me to avoid basketball at all costs, and all baseball except maybe the World Series.

Fxxk pro athletes, and double fxxk the team owners.

I support the death penalty for any bureaucrats who divert a penny of tax money for teams or stadiums.

Great weekend..

Arizona Wildcats take big win on Saturday against top ten Iowa

Then my beloved Bears do the job in Dallas....

I sleep well tonight..!!

Uh..the Other football..you mean midgets running around in shorts pretending to have major heart attacks to get a penalty kick...

..you meant soccer... [biggrin]

Their are less than 10 minutes of actual play in a football game

Growing up in the 70s here in Pittsburgh was such a great time to be a sports fan.

The Pirates won 2 world series. Pitt with Tony Dorsett won the national championship and the Steelers won 4 super bowls.

Pittsburgh the City Of Champions! eh.

We got spoiled and thought every decade was gonna be this way lol.

My mood on Sunday night became contingent on if the Steelers won or not.

Then I realized something about these million dollar athletes. Once the game ended they were hugging and high fiving and laughing with there million dollar buddies whether they won or not.

The owners were sucking fans dry and getting the community to build them new stadiums.

I on the other hand was frustrated and angry all night because WE lost.

I had to learn to let that crap go and just enjoy the game. I don't get Monday off after a win so why get all worked up about it.

And next year we can look forward to a strike/ lockout!! Ya gotta be kidding me! msp_thumbdn.gif

Archived