Gibson Brands Forums

How many of you "plus" your own posts?

Riverside

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know I only figured out the plus minus thing a few day's ago so who knows what I've clicked since its down by the scroll arrow and I originally thought it was part of the multi quote feature?

Honestly though the whole thing seems goofy to me first everyone is worried about how many posts they can get so they create goofy games to run post counts up, now we have our own little popularity contest to vote on. We should all work on quality of comments and not these lame little popularity games. [thumbdn]

But if it's really important to somebody let us know and we can give little plusses to everything so it's really meaningful.

I started +ing myself when ole Duane made his comment about being able to see who was +ing who and stating the HE was gonna ask the admins to take this feature away. I think I'm now leading the league with a 50. I'm just doing it to confirm ole duanie's feelings bout me. B)

Ha! 51!!

I see mine went down a bit today - awwwwwww....... [crying]

I never even look at the damned thing.

The only way I know how to look at it is in my profile - how often do I look in my own damned profile?

I know what's in there - I put it there myself.

On the plus side (Get it? "Plus" side?) I do appreciate those of you who take the time out of

your busy day to kick up my count and send me a nice PM to let me know.

When I'm President, you guys will be handsomely rewarded with a Cabinet position.

Czar maybe?

[thumbup]

Oh, and for the sake of full disclosure;

I changed my vote on the poll - something I just discovered I can do.

I voted that I DO give myself a plus. After today, I've probably done it half a dozen times.

(I still haven't been able to tell if it actually counts on your own tally....)

[blink][bored][-(

I started +ing myself when ole Duane made his comment about being able to see who was +ing who and stating the HE was gonna ask the admins to take this feature away. I think I'm now leading the league with a 50. I'm just doing it to confirm ole duanie's feelings bout me. B)

Ha! 51!!

I gave you a Plus just because you're a fellow Marylander now. [thumbup]

Archived