Gibson Brands Forums

Ugly Fake SG on Ebay

truetone6

..............WTF............[angry] ............I am thinking it is a modern fake that has been reliced..........and the case ? did Gibson ever have a

case like that ? ................heck maybe it is a "vintage" fake.....................

epic failure for a fake guitar. just looks like crap. i could find a first act worth more than that

First act has a USA Custom shop, so it's VERY easy to find a first act worth more that that.

I for one was dying for one of these for a while, but I never did order one. <_<

mastodon-gp809c.jpg

looking at this guitar was really amusing. The amount of quality that these so called "guitar craftsmen" put into these fakes is bad.

they look even try to make them look real they just make a low quality piece of $%*& and put a high quality name on it. it makes me laugh

First act has a USA Custom shop, so it's VERY easy to find a first act worth more that that.

I for one was dying for one of these for a while, but I never did order one. <_<

mastodon-gp809c.jpg

I was gonna post the same idea, but you beat me to it, here's a plus. First act also makes very good stuff even not in their custom shop, just watch out for wal-mart

• 2 weeks later...

Archived