Gibson Brands Forums

HNGD

bonzoboy

Last week I picked up my Christmas present from my darling Missus.I finally brought home my Epi Les Paul Traditional Pro.What a fabulous guitar it is!I tried it first through my Fender Blues Jr. and then through my Marshall JCM 800 and let me tell you she can wail.The front pup sounds just for the world like a PAF and the bridge pup is as hot as they come.In single coil mode she's not Strat like at all but more like a cross between a Mustang and a Jaguar, which ain't bad at all.The neck is a tad thick but very comfortable even with my small hands. I will post pix as soon as my computer savy buddy drops by.

Last week I picked up my Christmas present from my darling Missus.I finally brought home my Epi Les Paul Traditional Pro.What a fabulous guitar it is!I tried it first through my Fender Blues Jr. and then through my Marshall JCM 800 and let me tell you she can wail.The front pup sounds just for the world like a PAF and the bridge pup is as hot as they come.In single coil mode she's not Strat like at all but more like a cross between a Mustang and a Jaguar, which ain't bad at all.The neck is a tad thick but very comfortable even with my small hands. I will post pix as soon as my computer savy buddy drops by.

Congrats. I am really enjoying my LP Traditional Pro.

Isn't that neck pickup tremendous?

What color did you get?

Thanks for the good wishes,my buddy hasn't dropped by yet and I don't even know how to unload the pix from the camera,I'm an analogue guy in a digital age.BTW she's the burgundy model and that neck pickup is absolutely fabulous.Through my Blues Jr. I can nail the tone that Robert Fripp got on Epitaph on King Crimson's first album- Court Of The Crimson King with the neck pup.I will definitely post pix within the next few days -depending on my buddy's schedule.

Archived