Gibson Brands Forums

Your Hometown

Artie Owl

Im fron Vancouver, Canada...well north vancouver to be exact. I think this place used to be called Moodyville?

But I do know that if supplied A LOT of lumber to the west.

old wood mill and some houses

8139.JPG

the cargill terminal in modern day north vancouver (same area)

4854279900_290f949f26.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was born in Hayward, CA.

If California needed an enema, they'd insert the hose in Hayward.

Through the big fault line near Oaknoll hospital I presume? I actually have some good friends in Hayward - I guess I could call them potential best friends or worst enemas? [biggrin]

Through the big fault line near Oaknoll hospital I presume? I actually have some good friends in Hayward - I guess I could call them potential best friends or worst enemas? [biggrin]

No more Oak Knoll Hospital...(I acutally used to play music there!).

I am currently sitting in my office in Hayward. Right on the SF Bay. (A good spit would hit water from here).

I think there was a HUGE earthquake here back in 1868. It's believed to have been bigger than the SF earthquake.

I wasn't born in a town. I was born and raised in the city of New Orleans.

Brundaddy, Can I use the city of London on the same basis? I was born in Guy's Hospital, London Bridge and could posts pages and pages of famous people ;) (just a bit of xmas leg pulling msp_flapper.gifmsp_thumbup.gif)

Matt

I was born in Ogden Utah, Raised in St. Cloud Minn. (60 miles north of Minneapolis) Joined the Navy in 1970,moved South and REFUSE to even entertain the thought of moving North. I have lived since 1980 in Pensacola, Fl. Home of the World Famous US Navy Blue Angels!

I was born in Ogden Utah, Raised in St. Cloud Minn. (60 miles north of Minneapolis) Joined the Navy in 1970,moved South and REFUSE to even entertain the thought of moving North. I have lived since 1980 in Pensacola, Fl. Home of the World Famous US Navy Blue Angels!

What do the Angels do in Belle Chasse?

No more Oak Knoll Hospital...(I acutally used to play music there!).

I am currently sitting in my office in Hayward. Right on the SF Bay. (A good spit would hit water from here).

I think there was a HUGE earthquake here back in 1868. It's believed to have been bigger than the SF earthquake.

I hear tell that a good spit ANYWHERE in CA. would hit water. Hitting something dry... not that would be a challenge.

Hope you folks are okay and none of your guit tars have floated into the Pacific. [crying]

Of course, that supposes all the rules are followed. This is Chicargo, after all.

I think the tenant made his point.

Let's see if "The Hammer" can finagle the system yet again. I mean after all, he only needs a signed lease DATED so as to 'prove' he has the requisite residency. He's a cinch to be on the ballot. Mark my words.

It's offishul. The Mayor.. I mean the Hammer is on the ballot. See you at the polling places...

Archived