Gibson Brands Forums

I am working on a song...

EVOL!

Sing this melody through several times - "It's a Small World After All"

Thanks. Now I am having Disney World nightmare flash backs.

Never did get that Donald Duck hat I wanted either. Hmmm.

Or watch the series Ancient Aliens...

That series is ace. Best tinfoil hat show ever.

It does bring up a lot of good questions about what happened to a lot of the ancient, advanced civilizations and how did they build those huge stone structures with primitive tools.

Well, the song is just supposed to be about seeing UFOs and not about aliens or encounters with them. Aliens are too creepy. It'd be hard to sing the song live if it was about abductions.

I saw a UFO once, scariest thing ever. If someone doesn't believe, you are out of your mind

Well, the song is just supposed to be about seeing UFOs and not about aliens or encounters with them. Aliens are too creepy. It'd be hard to sing the song live if it was about abductions.

So is it a love song or the UFO blues? Dang, that's a great song title, imho ...

When you say stop, are you talking about writing, or doing hallucinogenic drugs?

Strange thing about me - for as much of a huge psychedelic music fan I am, I have never dropped acid, taken 'shrooms, or done peyote. Not going to say I am squeaky clean sober man; just never tripped on these things.

Strange thing about me - for as much of a huge psychedelic music fan I am, I have never dropped acid, taken 'shrooms, or done peyote. Not going to say I am squeaky clean sober man; just never tripped on these things.

Seeing people trip on those things is enough for me to say nuh uh

That **** is crazy man

The problem isn't necessarily with the substance. It's the user.

Ancient civilizations utilized them for thousands of years.

By the way, I think Tool has a song very similar to what you're talking about it. It's more of a humorous tale, but, similar story nonetheless.

Well, the point of the song is to be trippy & sci-fi with a Radiohead type feel; create that imagery through lyrics and a droning guitar riff. Last thing I wanted to do was creep out me or the listener.

Archived