Gibson Brands Forums

Your favorite T shirt?

Silenced Fred

I have a batch of rodeo T shirts .... but only wear 'em to sleep in. Well... A cupla long sleeve versions for winter, but even then, outside it's normally a button-up shirt with two pockets.

In the olden days it was just a regular pocket T with a flannel shirt with two pockets over that on a day off work.

Well, then there are a couple I save just to look at. They're a totally frazzled, crazed cat with a saying to the effect of "Party Korea, drink soju!" I've never done that, of course. <grin>

m

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love my old Motorhead tour shirts, especially the OD (olive drab) one & the longsleeve one. Jesus I have a ton. Then there's the original S.O.D. "I'm not racist - I hate everyone" & the FEAR mockstika one, they always get looks. I like my front/back glow-in-the-dark Misifts shirt my wife scooped up for me in Berlin (thanks honey) & my official DSNY City of New York garbage collector one with reflective printing & whatnot. It's classy. Am I actually typing all this? What is it with the American degeneration of fashion anyway?

So do you and Neoconman ever get together and play guitar or go to a shooting range?

I mentioned in another post that I'll be in Phoenix in June - where are the good music stores?

we haven't gotten together yet were on opposite side of a very large city but it needs to happen. Bizarre Guitar is my favorite guitar store by far there's a couple of other but nothing that beats Bizarre. when you get here in june we should all try to meet over at Bizarremaybe hit a bar and tip back a few cold brews let us know when it gets closer and hopefully, I'll be in Town. We spend about 2 weeks out of every six here in Phoenix then he rest in Chicago where the wifes job has her right now.

Do you know what part of the Phoenix Metro your staying at east or west - the east side of metro Phoenix Is Made up of the cities of Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale, Chandler , Gilbert. The west side is Peoria, Glendale, Avondale, Paradise Valley, etc. it gets kind of confusing but when you know where your staying we can fill you in on everything going on. Oh and pack light you wont need a jacket that time of year [flapper]

My favorites are my crew shirts. Almost every touring show has Local Crew shirts that they pass out at the end of the show. Now that I'm retired my collection is getting a bit old. My favorite is my 1999 Rolling Stones No Security T shirt.

post-27754-073745000 1296840749_thumb.jpg

I have two favorites: One is white with a small picture of a Les Paul on the front top left. Above the picture it says "It's All About Guitars". On the back is the same Les Paul except big (filling the whole back of the shirt).

The second is a black shirt with a Les Paul and a PRS on the front with some words about the history of the electric guitar.

Archived