Gibson Brands Forums

The best bad movie I've seen since Plan 9

ksdaddy

On SyFy, "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid" starring Tiffany (yes, that Tiffany) as a cop of some sort. A cop who's uniform top is constantly unbuttoned revealing a black tube top (regulation issue apparently). Also starring Debbie Gibson (yes that Debbie Gibson) as an environmentalist. She's skanky trailer park Jerry Springer Show hot now!

And yes, there's even a cat fight. With food involved. A whole bunch of whipped cream anyway.

Horrible terrible special effects, looks like a middle school AV dept put it together. Using Windows 95.

Complete with a cameo from Mickey Dolenz.

I'm glad I hit 'record' on the DVR. It's not Plan Nine from Outer Space but it's running a close second. This made my friggin' week.

mega-python-vs-gatoroid-6.jpgmega-python-vs-gatoroid-7.jpg

Oh yeah, I saw something about this on E! News or something. They wanted to do the movie because they didn't actually have a "rivalry" back in the days and thought it would be sort of comical if they acted the parts together. Or something along those lines. Syfy always has cheap-ly edited movies [flapper]

I saw that listing and almost watched it for a hoot but something else came up. I needed to rinse some wax out of my ears.

The worst I ever tried to watch was called "Bolero" with Bo Derek. The word at the time was that this had a lot of nudity and sexual situations and that John Derek must be some kind of weirdo to have his wife do such stuff. The movie was so bad I couldn't watch long enough to see the "good stuff". It redefined bad.

On SyFy, "Mega Python vs. Gatoroid" starring Tiffany (yes, that Tiffany) as a cop of some sort. A cop who's uniform top is constantly unbuttoned revealing a black tube top (regulation issue apparently). Also starring Debbie Gibson (yes that Debbie Gibson) as an environmentalist. She's skanky trailer park Jerry Springer Show hot now!

And yes, there's even a cat fight. With food involved. A whole bunch of whipped cream anyway.

Horrible terrible special effects, looks like a middle school AV dept put it together. Using Windows 95.

Complete with a cameo from Mickey Dolenz.

I'm glad I hit 'record' on the DVR. It's not Plan Nine from Outer Space but it's running a close second. This made my friggin' week.

mega-python-vs-gatoroid-6.jpgmega-python-vs-gatoroid-7.jpg

You have GOT to be an MST3K fan. I know I am!

Archived