Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone custom re-issue sent out

sparky scott 29

Just to let everyone know, My Nighthawk was being sent out today, no delivery date till later on tonight, but, the email said it's on its way..

I ordered mine from Music 123, $ 299.99..that's tax and delivery included...smiley-happy066.gif

Why are you posting ??? Shouldn't you be pacing back and forth on your front porch looking at your watch ???????[scared][flapper][thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ........

Why are you posting ??? Shouldn't you be pacing back and forth on your front porch looking at your watch ???????[scared][flapper][thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ........

Good question..

It was picked up by ups today, and the tracking # doesn't show up yet as to when I CAN start pacing..msp_smile.gif

Stay tuned for more details...

It seems weird looking at your delivery times. Here in the UK you can order something and it gets delivered the next day.

Little island you see.

New guitar. Yippee! Pace those boards.

Are you saying you cant get next day delivery in the US. Even in England though, most people prefer to use supersaver delivery because its free

We DO have some form of overnight delivery..

You pay up the kazoo for that though..

Quite frankly, being a weekend and all, I am happy to be getting it Tues...

I do know this....MOST countries, including China, Japan, get most of their packages overnight as well... smiley-angry039.gif

Here in the States, there is far to much money to be made doing the way they do...

it's pretty quick that they are already shipping it out to you. Musicians friend shows one place on their web as "just arrived" and on the actual nighhawk page as "pre-order." Sweetwater shows it's coming soon. Music 123 says that it will ship by Friday Feb 18 (or Friday may 18th in some colors - although there is no Friday the 18th in May so that's prob a typo)

Well, I CAN tell you this for a FACT...

Music 123 has already sent it out...

The tracking #'s are showing on time.

Just for a little info. on it.

The shipping weight, in the box it is shipped with, is 9.30 lbs.msp_smile.gif

Oh I'm not doubting you but commenting on how quick the turn around is. I've been watching sweetwater to see when theirs arrive. I'm seriously considering this as a new guitar.

Oh I'm not doubting you but commenting on how quick the turn around is. I've been watching sweetwater to see when theirs arrive. I'm seriously considering this as a new guitar.

You and me both, been waiting to see if anyone had gotten one in their hands yet to give it a review. Plus it's cheap so I wouldn't mind modding it and swapping pups.

Personally, I think it will be an all-around guitar.

I am hoping, there are many, many mixtures of tones in it like the stuff I've sen on you tube

With the push-pull pot, and I think it was 9 combo's of tones, without rolling the torn knobs, it will be very interesting to hear what it will do and sound like..

Oh, and I wasn't trying to say you were doubting me, I was just saying, a matter of faxing about it..

If all goes right on cue, I will have some pictures up late Tues. night, or Wed.. some time..

I might not have the worlds best camera, very cheap, but, we will see how they come out..

I'll have to do a refresh course on posting a picture, as the last one I put up was last Aug. or so of my then newbie Gibby's 50's Tribute..

In fact it came out pretty poor, but somebody out here, I think it may have been T Bone, redid the picture and turned it around, and made it bigger than I had it...

I don't have all that fancy camera or software, never really liked pics. That's why hardly anybody, including my family, have many pics. of me.

Probably MIGHT be 3-5 pics. of me in last 10 years anywhere..

You and me both, been waiting to see if anyone had gotten one in their hands yet to give it a review. Plus it's cheap so I wouldn't mind modding it and swapping pups.

I've been thinking the same thing although the humbucker only has one after market choice with Seymour Duncan but there are two different ones.

What I would like to do is make it have all 3 pick ups on at one time. Right now there are two different ways to get the bridge into single coil mode and I think that's a waste.

Archived