Gibson Brands Forums

The old men thread

dem00n

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"The world is falling apart because kids know nothing, blah blah"

Did it ever occur to you that EVERYBODY older than you was once your age? [rolleyes]

We have the benefit of your perspective as well as our own.

Listen more - you may be surprised how smart you become as the years pass...

... and how painfully dumb kids seem to you...

How much time do you spend conversing with kids in 7th grade - and do you learn much from them? [thumbup]

Here Neo goes on about the insults, blah blah.

There is some wisdom in what he said - blah blah blah...

Then again, perhaps some here have not passed 7th grade yet? Or worse, talking to a 7th grader is like talking to the president.

Here Neo goes on about the insults

Not an insult.

It was a statement with a thought-provoking question added for good measure.

To avoid your culpability - and a Universal Truth - you act like NOBODY will notice your failing.

But they do.

It's not what you don't know, it's the attitude you display about it - assuming somebody might believe you.

Many of us have children older than you, and have already nipped this stuff in the bud.

blah blah

If that's how you regard anything you could learn from, I can predict your future. [woot]

(Still not an insult - merely an observation of the cold hard reality that is adolescence.)

Did it ever occur to you that EVERYBODY older than you was once your age? [rolleyes]

We have the benefit of your perspective as well as our own.

Listen more - you may be surprised how smart you become as the years pass...

... and how painfully dumb kids seem to you...

How much time do you spend conversing with kids in 7th grade - and do you learn much from them? [thumbup]

I don't see any insults here.

Back to topic. OP's opinion of said commercial is shared by some, Vader commercial worth a chuckle. I didn't see much of SB on account I had been awake since 6:30am to play at church. For some reason dem00n is the only one with a reputation for bad grammer yet I've seen others do it. Not often but it happens. Whatevs.

grammer

Come on Matt! Anyways Firefox has a readily available and easy to use spellchecker if you have trouble with spelling. I'm really GASing for a white V but that will have to wait until after a new amp purchase and a new semi-hollow.

Not an insult.

It was a statement with a thought-provoking question added for good measure.

To avoid your culpability - and a Universal Truth - you act like NOBODY will notice your failing.

But they do.

It's not what you don't know, it's the attitude you display about it - assuming somebody might believe you.

Many of us have children older than you, and have already nipped this stuff in the bud.

If that's how you regard anything you could learn from, I can predict your future. [woot]

(Still not an insult - merely an observation of the cold hard reality that is adolescence.)

Leave me alone, im done with you.

Archived